Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Ryan that dude. Sounds like me drunk and pissed

"If I was to make an educated guess, I would guess that Adam Silver and David Stern and the Rockets organization, some other owners in the league, GMs, want me gone. And why do they want me gone? Because business is about convenience, not about doing what's necessary. It's about cutting overhead... And a lot of times, what's best for us as human beings doesn't meet that criteria for business people."

Oh Royce. You truly are the Jackie Robinson of mental health.

Have you seen him play in the last year or two?

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
That's not anywhere near Kobe or post 90s Jordan midrange though

Lebron has pretty average footwork and midrange.

Lebron is about to be 30 in a year. It's going to be a huge decline in lebron game in about a year or two.
If his footwork/midrange game is average right now, then he'll be ok when his athleticism is gone.

Lebron is about to be 30 in a year. It's going to be a huge decline in lebron game in about a year or two.

Let me get what your smoking....

:smh:

Get Kobe's nuts out of your mouth, talk like a real basketball fan and re-visit this thread.

Saves everybody the time of losing brain cells to comprehend such stupidity.

Dirk Nowitzki won his first NBA championship at 32, even though he battled knee issues for about three of the previous years.

Jordan won his last three championships from 32-34.

Hakeem won his two championships at 31-32.

Guys in the past never really played past 32-34. We're in an age of the NBA and of medicine were guys can effectively play till they're 37, 38.

Has LeBron's jumper not gotten better over the span of his career?

Not just that, but also you do realize how much more he's posting up, and how many easy buckets he's getting right? How's Kobe's athleticism held up over the course of his career? Or are the athleticism genes connected to the killer instinct genes? :lol:

LeBron will be fine.

Lmao. Troll alert. Think im gonna take some peoples advice and click the block button haha.

Anyway. If denver gets the W today how much does that add to their legitiimacy as contenders in the West?

I really hope we get to see these two teams in a seven game series, and no I'm not talking about the Blazers and Bucks. :lol:

Lebron doesn't have the killer instinct MJ or Kobe has. I doubt he'll ever get it too. He's been in the league for 10 years now. You'd figure he'd have something close to it by now.

Nor will he posses the ability to send fear down the other teams spine. His team only does that. He'll never do it individually like MJ or Kobe.

He's too much of a nice guy, and wants everyone to like him.

It ain't 2007 anymore. You definitely have not watched a Heat game this season. None of what you said can even be argued anymore.

I propose we start a thread called the Barbershop.

You can argue player a vs b, throw out ridiculous hypotheticals and all is fair game except cursing and the normal stuff.

But if you bring those things to any other thread you get banned.
I lowkey thought that's what this thread was gonna be for. Dudes could keep all that **** over there so most of us know what to NOT click on.

But what do I know.

Lebron post game is not any where near MJ or even Kobe.

When have Lebron ever back someone down and score 10-15 points in the low post with his back turned? MJ and Kobe did it regularly because they got the pump fake, pivot and fadeaway J in their arsenal.

Lebron doesn't even have a legit fade away.

Only reason Lebron attempt to go in low post lately because the Heat have like 4 3 point shooters camping outside for him

There's a different of scoring in the low post with your back turn and setting up in the low post to kick out to shooter.

Durant has become a turnover machine

Everybody realizes Derek Fisher sucks besides Scott Brooks

He's always had issues with turnovers, but his turnovers this year are REALLY sloppy. Just careless. It has to do with him trying to be a more complete player. He should be fine in the long run, but his turnovers are silly for the most part.

Real interested to see how these seeds fall in place in both conferences

The NBA is mad fun right now IMO. Im enjoying following it this year more so than in years past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom