Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. That boy on tv crying...

...anytime you start your sentence with "i aint crying about anything", ya crying bruh...

my boy hinrich is just too much for them.  was getting his **** tossed but didnt give up and ripped boshs manhood right out his hands

Google is your friend

I think they had two 18 game streaks.. Idk about any other ones

Repped. Good lookin' out

I don't have any problems with teams walking off the court, but I've noticed when Miami loses games they bounce asap to the locker room. When they're winning, they stay on the court and say wassup to everybody on the other team.

Yeah, I'm just seeing it now. Crying his ***** *** out on national television. Didn't hear a PEEP of this during those games, though. ***** is really sitting there singling out plays to the reporters and trying to get _'s fined...**** outta here.

Lol at bron squaring up to a 15 yr old Chicago fan like a ***** that's butt hurt. Waits for his "go back to your normal boring lives and problems speech".....

The people in the arena tonight didnt even see the dunk.

There are other teams in the L other than the Heat & Lakers :lol: .......I was like :wow: watching that on TV live.

While my comment was 90% for the LULZ. It was with like 10 seconds left in the game. More than half the people were leaving the arena when it happened :lol:

Nah I knew you were joking, but in actuality the crowd stayed because the game was pretty close in the final moments. That dunk sealed it for the cats. The magic just ran out of gas.

Last edited:
Dudes acting like the streak is the heat #1 priority, it was just a goal they were trying to see if they can accomplish

Laker fans happy the "streak stayed with the franchise"
Lol what ya negroes need to worry about is wtf dwight gonna do after them brooms come out
This dude just snipe himself with the n word lmao. 

BRON BRON needs to quit his complaining. He wouldnt make it in the league back in the late 80s early 90s if the Bad boy pistons had the same rules for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom