Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Bron. That postgame interview makes you look mad soft. You really want flagrants called on those 2 plays. Is that what that just was?

BRON BRON needs to quit his complaining. He wouldnt make it in the league back in the late 80s early 90s if the Bad boy pistons had the same rules for him

lol y'all funny man. So at 6'8 260, as physical as he plays today, he wouldn't make it back then? :rolleyes

So who would make it? Just curious.

Last edited:
I think hes complaining because he got a flagrant for a little shove running through that pick on Boozer. I honestly didnt feel that that warranted a flagrant

lol y'all funny man. So at 6'8 260, as physical as he plays today, he wouldn't make it back then? :rolleyes

Hes a physical beast. He is so strong he has such an advantage esp on driving to the hoop but if he is complaining about the fouls by Hinrich and Taj he is soft. His post game comments implied both of those were flagrant and he has been dealing with it all season

C'mon Bron. That postgame interview makes you look mad soft. You really want flagrants called on those 2 plays. Is that what that just was?

He came outta nowhere with it too, he was talking about how they havent really had a chance to reflect on what they did and all of a sudden was complaining about those 2 calls :lol:

Lets say they were indeed flagrants, what does him complaining about it change? Shoulda just left that alone, even if he does feel that way

So you're gonna complain about a small guard being physical with you but celebrate when you dunk on tiny Jason Terry!? Ok... :rolleyes

I think hes complaining because he got a flagrant for a little shove running through that pick on Boozer. I honestly didnt feel that that warranted a flagrant

He initiated contact on both those plays. He has nothing to complain about.

Dude is just a little cry baby.

Has lebron EVER been called for a charge? I ask because that heinrich play is representative of what bron always does, lower his shoulder and PLOW the defender down, yet he usually gets the benefit.

Espn still focusing on Miami.

can someone who knows about nba court guidelines answer this question? always wondered ever since I seen some teams removed the line markings.

Eh will I guess with the streak a lot of people had alot of pent up hate for lebron lol

I think people were just sick of hearing about it so damn much, myself included. The streak was incredible and very damn impressive so dont get me wrong... None of us have ever seen a streak like that.

But ESPN knows how to ruin good things.

Last edited:
Have you ever seen a youtube video before??? 
roll.gif

you can skip a head to the 2:00 mark to see the dunk 
grin.gif
Relax buddy, it was a joke.
My bad champ, my sarcasm detector must need some work! 
laugh.gif

can someone who knows about nba court guidelines answer this question? always wondered ever since I seen some teams removed the line markings.
Those are the paint markings for when they host college/hs/WNBA(not sure what lines they use) games.

Eh will I guess with the streak a lot of people had alot of pent up hate for lebron lol

Thats the thing. I dont even hate Lebron. Hes prolly my second favorite player in the league. But complaining about 2 guys wrapping you up so you cant go up for an easy and 1 is completely different then seeing a guy setting a screen and going full bore like your a FB opening a hole in the line your RB to run through are 2 completely different things. Brons was def a flagrant Boozer just ate it. If he did that to Kirk or Nate they would have been in the nose bleeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom