Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh will I guess with the streak a lot of people had alot of pent up hate for lebron lol

Yep several people in here crying. It's understandable, the Heat beat every team. Imagine an unstoppable force crushing your teams dreams every night. I remember the same hate for Bulls in late 90s, greatness always brings tears. Hopefully the Heat keeps dominating the league for years, I love it.

I think people were just sick of hearing about it so damn much, myself included. The streak was incredible and very damn impressive so dont get me wrong... None of us have ever seen a streak like that.

But ESPN knows how to ruin good things.

Yeah i feel you. I guess every superstar has their haters.

can someone who knows about nba court guidelines answer this question? always wondered ever since I seen some teams removed the line markings.
This is just a guess but I think it was so the courts could be used for college games or high school tournament games, etc. But nowadays college teams usually have a completely different court so the inside markings aren't necessary anymore. They don't have any use in NBA games. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I think hes complaining because he got a flagrant for a little shove running through that pick on Boozer. I honestly didnt feel that that warranted a flagrant

Little shove on running through a pick? buddy took his eyes off of kirk hinrich, looked over at boozer then tried to let him have it, baby bron bron isnt used to picking on someone his own size tho, boozer barley moved.

The way the league is set up, Kirk did the only thing he could do to prevent a score and possible 3 point play. If any contact is made while bron is en route to the rack, automatic foul call. Kirk just got his money's worth with the wrap up. If he barely touched him, it would've been a foul too. National business association.

I think hes complaining because he got a flagrant for a little shove running through that pick on Boozer. I honestly didnt feel that that warranted a flagrant
Blatantly throwing an elbow as hard as you can into a guy? By the rule book, that's a flagrant.

I was more shocked that he actually did that in the first place. I'd expect that from Wade, but Bron usually responds with his play instead of trying to get even.

My bad champ, my sarcasm detector must need some work! 
laugh.gif

Those are the paint markings for when they host college/hs/WNBA(not sure what lines they use) games.

:lol: mine too, I guess, it's all good.

Looked way worse on the replay too. Bron's eyes were fully concentrated on boozer only, premeditated attempt to lay the wood.

Bron was fustrated the whole 4th qtr, he had that look of concern when they were down by 10 with like 8 to go

Dude lebron is soft. Dude is like 6'8 270 and complain about little Kirk Heinrich being physical on him.
+1

my boy hinrich is just too much for them.  was getting his **** tossed but didnt give up and ripped boshs manhood right out his hands
Took his cookies

I don't have any problems with teams walking off the court, but I've noticed when Miami loses games they bounce asap to the locker room. When they're winning, they stay on the court and say wassup to everybody on the other team.
Everytime

You are nuts if you really think that was a little shove

Blatantly throwing an elbow as hard as you can into a guy? By the rule book, that's a flagrant.

I was more shocked that he actually did that in the first place. I'd expect that from Wade, but Bron usually responds with his play instead of trying to get even.

Ya, Wade is the one who usually resorts to the retaliation fouls. First time I've seen it from Bron. Love it. :smokin

I didn't think that was a flagrant either but he didn't even try to be slick about it. When u make ur frustrations and intentions that obvious it's gonna get called

My boy was trying to say Brons flagrant was a regular foul. Dude is insane. Clear malicious intent for retaliation and to cause bodily harm. He's starting to act just like wade:gets od sensitive when someone gets physical and retaliates with a dirty play.

I honestly don't understand how anyone can say that's not a flagrant. He stared booz down the entire time with the evil eye. It's obvious he wanted blood.

Last edited:
Lmao im tight shun these dudes always play on cruise control until ish start getting real...,, that turn it on wheneva **** finally caught up

Lol true but my bulls actin like that was their championship n being the team to save the lakers' record, smh!

Yeah Lebron cant complain about hard fouls like that.

Big men deal with stuff like that all the time.

Its part of the game.

Thats why you develop a jumper or just hit your free throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom