Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the paint markings for when they host college/hs/WNBA(not sure what lines they use) games.
so teams like Lakers, Nets, Cavs, Mavs, Blazers, Bobcast, Nuggets, Thunder, Raptors don't allow hosting?
The Lakers do? They host the Pac-12 tournament don't they?

Those other teams you listed, likely either don't host other basketball events (like you mentioned), or they have different floor panels for the paint when they do host.

I know cheap *** teams, like the Kings just do the duel lines cuz so they don't have to swap 
laugh.gif

ZEKE!!!!!
YOUNG ZEKE COOOOOOOOLD BLOODED......  
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Yall acting like Bron over here crying about a no call after landing on a defender's foot after fading away and missing a game winning jumper.

He was crying because he got physically hurt due to the play, not emotional pain like your boy bron bron

Steph Curry 
mean.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Warriors Kings games always come down to the wire 
nthat.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

For people complaining, Fisher got a flagrant 2 and suspended for the next game for the same type of foul on Scola in the playoffs a few years back.

:lol: Yall acting like Bron over here crying about a no call after landing on a defender's foot after fading away and missing a game winning jumper.

"I'm mad i gotta wait a whole year just to get revenge" big boy pants were def not on

For people complaining, Fisher got a flagrant 2 and suspended for the next game for the same type of foul on Scola in the playoffs a few years back.
I never understood what the hell Fisher was doing on this play. Scola's flop be damned, but what Fisher did is at least a foul, if not flagrant, every single time 
laugh.gif

I love the Bad Boy Pistons but I don't know if anybody is standing in front Lebron when he has a full head of steam.

Klay Thompson
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

for being a shooter, he's not a very great shooter 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom