Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thug. Shameful hooligan

We are waaaaay too politically correct lolololol

Then when he shows no emotion the media will be mad he isn't showing enough heart.

Last edited:
The rules are pretty clear on throat slashing.

I understand there's a pretty specific rule & I can see why it would be deemed violent but, come on...

Pretty sure there are some flops the league missed. They'd be better off cracking down on those

Last edited:
id agree with that thread. I had high hopes for dude but :smh:

How you peak in HS? :lol:

He just doesn't do anything very well, average shooter, passer and athleticism. Also makes a lot of bad decisions with the ball but he's still young who knows, son's ego has been tested all year though

Never had an opinion about it one way or the other but the Capt. Jack release gives more ammo to those who compare the Spurs to Bill's Patriots.

Theyd have a better record than what they currently have, dead serious( I like Kobe and have 0 issues with him whatsoever)

Terrible.... do you honestly think injuries would halt if kobe werent there? or that nash would magically go 46 minutes a game when hes already limited in minutes the few times he actually does play?

Then again you said we would go 8-13 in our last 21 games

Theyd have a better record than what they currently have, dead serious( I like Kobe and have 0 issues with him whatsoever)
Terrible.... do you honestly think injuries would halt if kobe werent there? or that nash would magically go 46 minutes a game when hes already limited in minutes the few times he actually does play?

Then again you said we would go 8-13 in our last 21 games
Man I totally forgot about this. I need to go look into that when the season ends.

Gasol is speaking up about playing with Bryant's hot doggish ways. Not surprised.

I knew Stephen jackson wld not last, smh! Dude is a overgrown thug! Seriously needs to grow up. Spurs are losing in the first round, book it!

Theyd have a better record than what they currently have, dead serious

I agree! Go play in a rec league with a excessive hog dogger and see how much your game shines. Also lets see how pissed you would be if the team barely makes the playoffs for reference.

On a side note I'm curious to see how howard handles david lee tonight with those dry threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom