Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
“@RoobCSN: Most games this year shooting 40% or worse [at least 5 attempts]: Randy Foye 46, Evan Turner 43, Brandon Jennings 43, Klay Thompson 41.”

T-Will yamming on Lewis
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Didn't see that one, but Jeff Green dunked on Birdman three times. In one game.
laugh.gif

That's how ya feel clippers n jazz? Smh...

On another note...is it possible for okc to pickup s. jax on the low? What teams can snag him?

Bruh said "early vacation lets go" tho! Smh my dude needs to really grow up. Silly!

Bruh is posting stuff about not saying another player is better than him when they are not and you know what it's all about.

I hv no idea what's going on but he obviously was not seeing eye to eye with someone higher up on that team.

Last edited:
Durant needs to have that Marvin Harrison demeanor, Westbrook already has the bad guy role on lock

when harrison was playing i never knew he was a g, than the story about him shooting two guns at someone at a car wash in philly :lol:
than he put a hit out on snitch "allegedly"

I don't get KD's techs. Other superstars complain more and get away with it. But I can't really say the league has a vendetta against him because in terms of calls he is the most babied player in the league.

But he isn't nor is he trying to be a tough guy. Dude almost hurt himself Sunday jumping off the stage to go tongue down his mom and grandma on Sunday at the fashion show. He gets techs for saying that's ********

Maybe if KD just got his undercover murder on, like Dexter, he'd be able to keep his chill on the court in tact?

I wish he would gun for the scoring title. I saw a stat on how many shots he'd have to miss to fall out of 50/40/90, he's pretty secure in that so he can gun plus we all know he gets copious free throws. Right now the Blazers are guarding him with some dude named Claver and playing zone, no Batum or Matthews, could get an easy 45 if he wanted to.

stephen jackson waived???
WOW. there's really no reason in waiving him unless he did something crazy or asked to be waived

Wow can someone explain to me how this nuggets/mavs game is goin to overtime I just knew we had lost so I stopped checking the score since it was only seconds left.

:x westbrook off the glass "So pretty, So pretty"

I swear lillard has next man...guy is just too smooth

aint this a ***** dude is 1 day older than me :smh: where did I go wrong in life lol

Idk about having a fav player thats older than me by a day or someone younger than me just doesnt seem right lol..but I give him his props

Last edited:
Wow can someone explain to me how this nuggets/mavs game is goin to overtime I just knew we had lost so I stopped checking the score since it was only seconds left.

Stupid pass from Mayo to Wright. Missed FTs by Wright. Turnover by Mayo

A lot of dumb plays on both sides though.

Last edited:
the Heat just secured themeselves the easiest possible road to the ECF ever.

Bucks and then Hawks/Nets :x :x :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom