Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I don't even like the Lakers (or Kobe really) and I'm nervous about what happened to him.

What happend? I'm only following on espn righ now

Did D. Fish really just flop like that then stand there n pout that long? :smh:

OKC is getting back to the WCF's and probably the finals again.

Oh i'm sorry was i suppose to ^ spell out "Western conference finals" for the nit pickers on here? :lol:

Last edited:
Lamb gotta be hitting Brooks wife, he getting treated like a stepchild in OKC. Do they really plan on sticking with Martin over him going forward? Bad move

Oh i'm sorry was i suppose to ^ spell out "Western conference finals" for the nit pickers on here?
laugh.gif
Yes... because I highlighted WCF or OKC in my last post to you, right? You shortened the word "have" to "hv" and it makes your posts incomprehensible.

That's just being lazy, it's 2013... use autocorrect. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
They call it classy but I am not a fan of taking the shot clock violation as opposed to shooting 1 more team when you hold a big lead. The other team gets the ball back now with no shot clock and inevitably they still try to score.

Yes... because I highlighted WCF or OKC in my post to you, right? You shortened the word "have" to "hv" and it makes your posts incomprehensible.

That's just being lazy, it's 2013... use autocorrect. 
laugh.gif

"Incomprehensible" but you just explained exactly what the abbreviation is meant for :smh:

'Lazy", huh? Is that it? :rolleyes You seriously need to chill out. You do not dictate how I type but you do dictate your ability to use discretion by not responding to me with petty bull! No more responding to you. You internet bullies are comedic :D Way too much time on your hands folks.

I digress to sports. Steph came all the way from Davidson to this, huh? Not mad but might as well make something of it tonight and get that W and place the lakers in a serious dilemma :lol:

Last edited:
Wait, did I just see a kid in a Warriors jersey hold up a "Mamba" sign? Confusing.

Welp! Warriors insist on letting bryant, i meant the lakers hang around. Get ready to take that L. Between the refs and bryant chucking like crazy these last few minutes, it won't end well for the warriors.

Gotta learn how to seize control of the game and kill :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom