Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish he would gun for the scoring title. I saw a stat on how many shots he'd have to miss to fall out of 50/40/90, he's pretty secure in that so he can gun plus we all know he gets copious free throws. Right now the Blazers are guarding him with some dude named Claver and playing zone, no Batum or Matthews, could get an easy 45 if he wanted to.
He won't though
mean.gif
I want him to get 4 in a row.

Lakers bouta get burnt all night by Golden State.

Let's hope so. I have a feeling the warriors will fold n take an uncalled for L tho :smh:

Denver is struggling with the mavs and jazz are struggling with the wolves...interesting.

Last edited:
Who wouldve thought will barton would be a better nba player than his cousin josh selby

Smh selby was so hyped in high school, shouldve stayed one more year at ku

Mavs what a waste! Lol yall cld hv done that last week when it mattered. Shld hv just taken the L tonight.

Jazz barely win. Just need the warriors to handle biz so I don't hv to worry about the lakers until next fall...

Mavs what a waste! Lol yall cld hv done that last week when it mattered. Shld hv just taken the L tonight.

Jazz barely win. Just need the warriors to handle biz so I don't hv to worry about the lakers until next fall...

The Mavs are locked into their draft lottery seat.

The Jazz or Lakers will be the 14th spot. Mavs will be 13th.

The Sixers are the next closest, but way too far away for Mavs to tank.

I'm just saying, but your posts read like gibberish because of these abbreviations. 

The Mavs are locked into their draft lottery seat.

The Jazz or Lakers will be the 14th spot. Mavs will be 13th.

The Sixers are the next closest, but way too far away for Mavs to tank.

i dont think the lakers have a first because of the steve nash trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom