Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did this idiot do now?
nerd.gif

Hasheem Thabeet's sexual suggestion to fans was caught on broadcast. Stu Jackson bout to spit some coffee
— Ben Golliver (@blazersedge) April 13, 2013

I'm just saying, but your posts read like gibberish because of these abbreviations. 

Using Iphone and not about to get off into a Word doc essay. Not that serious and I know it's legible. Yall take this forum way too serious.:smh: relax. breathe. live life my goodness :lol:

You are literally nit picking!

Back to sports :rolleyes

Wasn't talking about the hit, was talking about the sexual gesture he made to the fan

All that cooking steph did and the game is tied? :smh:

Bryant is about to go on a chuck fest and will his team to a W. Can't play around and keep the lakers close like this :smh:

Damn, I don't even like the Lakers (or Kobe really) and I'm nervous about what happened to him.

Ah boy. After it tightens up overnight, I can't imagine Kobe's knee being fine the day after tomorrow vs. the Spurs.

Last edited:
im not saying be dirty, but put his *** down on the floor. old school ball. dont understand why teams dont do that

IS Lamb on the roster or back down in the D-League
the latter. It's the playoffs for them.

Lillard shut down against the Thunder again. He's in garbage time right now being extra aggressive so he'll probably make his boxscore look nicer by the end of the night (9pts on 3-13 right now with 5 minutes left) but he only had 1 basket during the part of the game that was competitive enough for it to matter.

SMH, Bunch tricked off a huge lead again and now KD and Russ have to come back after sitting for like 25 minutes real time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom