Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
W!!!!!

WWW!!!!

OIJOISJoiajdoasijdoiasjdoasjodijasd sd

**** YEAH!!!

PAU TRIPPLE DOUBLE. HE PLAYED LIKE AN ANIMAL.
METTA STEPPED UP.
DWIGHT WITH THE CRUCIAL BOARDS.

YES!

the refs, especially, bennie adams was the one blowing the whistle all night long
game was hard to watch

Hey did bryant get hurt?

I swear if the warriors still lose this game!
You're providing play by play without watching the game?
roll.gif
 everybody hates Iamjustsaying

The block feature doesn't help cause everybody quotes him

Yeah, Steph is not being nearly aggressive enough. STEVE BLAKE is guarding him for crying out loud.
Not sure you're really watching. He's making the right basketball play. The problem is they are setting screens for him. So instead of Steve Blake guarding him, its steve blake and Dwight Howard jumping him. Forcing him to pass the ball.

What GSW should have done is just have steph on a 1/4 flat and let him cook.
this. but there was nothing wrong with that play, that will go in 70% of the time

steve blake couldnt guard anyone the whole night, why even screen???
that basically forces the ball out of his hands. i like landry's shot, but i rather have it in steph's hand

Last edited:
It's going to be really disappointing that after all of this... Kobe ends up too injured to play in the playoffs.

Man if Steph had hit that last shot.
laugh.gif

Steph was ghost for most of that 4th quarter.

He needed to take more than 3 shots in the 4th the way he was shooting.

That game was one of the worst officiated games ever. The fix was definitely in and if y'all laker fans deny that then wow. Someone needs to make a "highlight" clip of all those supposed "fouls." That was as disgusting as the Minny vs Lakers playoff game back in the day.

Anyway, on some real ****, I do hope Kobe ain't seriously injured.

And to the people asking why Steph isn't the shooter, it's because dude ain't got a clutch bone in his body. I rather have Klay shoot it when it's crunch time. Steph and Klay were both great tonight though. Props to them but that was definitely one of the most disgustingly rigged games I've seen in a minute.

The free throw disparity is because Golden State was constantly shooting 3's and jump shots.

We were playing in the paint with dwight and pau most of the game.

You have to watch the game, not just read the box score.

And Dwight shouldve been shooting those free throws on that Steph foul and not Steve Blake

Antidope is right. If Steph stays healthy, he's going to go down as one of the greats, reggie miller type mystique.

HUUUUUUUGE win for LA.

Now if the Jazz lose to Minny on the road or lose to Memphis on the road, then LA gets in.

Or LA gets in by beating both SAS & HOU.

That loss at home against the knicks who were on a 2nd night of back to back without Tyson & Melo looks worse & worse as the games go on for Utah.

Last edited:
He was wide open because Curry was doubled.

Right decision, just missed the shot.

Ok.

Warriors took that L just like I predicted. Never got caught up in all that scoring Step/they did :smh:

I don't care about gasol's triple double. Byrant willed them to that W even if he did go out late.

Now the lakers have to take these last L's at home for sure. Thanks warriors :rolleyes

I will admit though, we did have some calls go our way.
More than usual.

But the refs didnt make Steph pass the ball to Carl Landry for the game winning shot.

Fools' GSW

Can't get the W after Kobe goes out the game? Really? Pathetic. Your coach can't draw up a better play than that? I mean if Steph is gonna get doubled shouldn't he be running the pick with Klay's defender to either get him open or keep them honest?

Once again Steph out there scoring all those points for nothing :smh:

As for Kobe, damn. I don't think he can keep this up much longer. Son collapsed under his own weight when he made that move. He wasn't touched but hopefully it's all good cuz I would've swore Metta got his meniscus torn or something and now he's back so...

Last edited:
The free throw disparity is because Golden State was constantly shooting 3's and jump shots.

We were playing in the paint with dwight and pau most of the game.

You have to watch the game, not just read the box score.

shhhhhh... not worth wasting your time. only the lakers get that kind of treatment. no other team has ever gotten that kind of treatment :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom