Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: At dudes complaining about refs. We attacked the hoop and played through our bigs all damn night while Warriors were relying on jump shots form Steph and Klay, the **** do you guys expect? Get out of here with that BS. Kobe is warrior man, one hell of a win. Props to Pau and the rest of the team for gutting it out there in the last 3 minutes. Still alive, Let's get it Lakers :smokin

I will admit though, we did have some calls go our way.
More than usual.

But the refs didnt make Steph pass the ball to Carl Landry for the game winning shot.

LOL, yeah cause that ONE play was the reason we lost. Let's be dead serious. You guys had some of the craziest phantom calls I've seen in a minute. The 3 that stick out the most was the spin move by kobe where he landed funny but NOBODY even touched him. Then you have that play where he straight up FELL down by himself which caused him to leave the game, and last was the Steve Blake call at the end when Dwight set a moving screen.:lol:

All you laker and whatever fans omfg this game was stupid rigged. Yeah Warriors missed on their end but damn.... Having to play against the lakers AND the refs? Come on!!! But the again only little kids believe things are always fair lol.

Golden state shot 26 3s

Lakers shot 25

Pau and Howard combined took the same amount of shots as Kobe (21)

Last edited:
can't believe the Lakers almost got screwed out of the 8th seed. Those refs were 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 completely on GSW side the entire night 
mean.gif

The free throw disparity is because Golden State was constantly shooting 3's and jump shots.

We were playing in the paint with dwight and pau most of the game.

You have to watch the game, not just read the box score.

The Warriors took ONE more three than the Lakers. They outrebounded the Lakers and they both scored the same amount of points in the paint.

Try again homer.

:rofl: At dudes complaining about refs. We attacked the hoop and played through our bigs all damn night while Warriors were relying on jump shots form Steph and Klay, the **** do you guys expect? Get out of here with that BS. Kobe is warrior man, one hell of a win. Props to Pau and the rest of the team for gutting it out there in the last 3 minutes. Still alive, Let's get it Lakers :smokin

**** bro... That doesn't excuse the corrupt officiating period! Enjoy the lakers 1st round exit IF they make it.

I don't care if he was wide open, Carl Landry taking the last shot was :x :rolleyes I knew by his form it would be a brick

Man, really hope those reports of a torn achilles for Kobe isn't true.
mean.gif

As pissed as I am right now, I hope Kobe isn't seriously injured. Never want to see a player go down like that. Props to him too for coming out limping and making the free throws.

All you Laker haters can rejoice, Kobe probably tore his achilles.
I know deep down that makes many of you happy.

Now you don't have to worry about "The Fix."

Good game Warrior fans, i say that whether we win or lose...everytime we play.

Goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom