Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never forgive Mike D'Antoni for single handedly ending Kobe's career. 
mean.gif
 Sportscenter just reported Kobe likely tore his achilles.

I'll never forgive Mike D'Antoni for single handedly ending Kobe's career. 
mean.gif
 Sportscenter just reported Kobe likely tore his achilles.

im not a fan of the lakers, heck, call me a hater, but i respect kobe's gm. hate to see him go out like this. crazy he is going out like achilles, one of the greatest warriors out there.

Almost every Lakers fan in my timeline was joking about how bad the officiating was. Not sure why some of you are in denial about it.

Anyway, hope Kobe is able to come back next year if his Achilles is torn.

All you Laker haters can rejoice, Kobe probably tore his achilles.
I know deep down that makes many of you happy.

Now you don't have to worry about "The Fix."

Good game Warrior fans, i say that whether we win or lose...everytime we play.

Goodnight.
I'm a hater and deep down I'm not really too happy about that. I'd never wish harm or injury to anybody.

Goodnight

I don't care if he was wide open, Carl Landry taking the last shot was
sick.gif
eyes.gif
I knew by his form it would be a brick
Steph should've isoed on that last play, that screen only brought another defender to create a double team and force him to pass the ball.

Wow.

All them minutes played finally caught up. ****** didn't wanna hear it when people said MDA was gonna run him into the ground.

No way he goes out like that but who knows if he'll be the same. **** is crazy.

Last edited:
This is far from the first time this happened. The Lakers got all the calls in the recent close games. You have to plan beating them by double digits like the Clippers did last Sunday if you want to beat them. If the game is close, the refs will not let the Lakers lose - guaranteed. This game is probably the most obvious example though.

This is far from the first time this happened. The Lakers got all the calls in the recent close games. You have to plan beating them by double digits like the Clippers did last Sunday if you want to beat them. If the game is close, the refs will not let the Lakers lose - guaranteed. This game is probably the most obvious example though.
Aren't you the imaginary rings guy?

Almost every Lakers fan in my timeline was joking about how bad the officiating was. Not sure why some of you are in denial about it.

Anyway, hope Kobe is able to come back next year if his Achilles is torn.

The officiating was bad. We did get a lot of calls go our way. Many people in our own thread are admitting it...just go read.
They got their share, but ours were definitely more.
It's happened in many non-Laker games as well...so obviously we'll take it.

Steph should've isoed on that last play, that screen only brought another defender to create a double team and force him to pass the ball.

If they wanted to someone to screen it should have been klay.. And we all know they run that play with them because they did it however many times successfully in he 3rd

Torn Achilles. MRI to confirm tomorrow.

Minutes add up.

Honestly, if that turns out to be what it is, that sucks. I don't like Kobe, but I don't want to see him go out like this. I feel for you Lakers fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom