Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL regular season > NBA regular season
NFL post season NFL post season > NHL post season > NBA post season

dont nobody want to see 7 game first round series in the NBA

>D so the NBA postseason only lasts one round?

and you love the randomness and monotony of most of the MLB playoffs?

and we can just forget how blah half of the NFL postseason is?
or how we pray the Super Bowl doesn't suck?

NHL playoffs ~> NBA playoffs > NFL playoffs > MLB playoffs

But hockey is hockey soooooooooo

NBA>>>>>>>>>>
pimp.gif

Hockey tho? lol and that fat mans sport boreball? Id rather watch the kings n bobcats go 7 games them watch baseball ever again

Amar'e he ran into the ground, valid. Lin, he did not. He resigned 7 games before Lin got hurt and played him 40 or more minutes 4 out of 19 times during that Linsanity run. Sometimes you just get hurt.

Do you guys have a problem when Kevin Love plays the 2nd most MPG last year in the NBA in a lockout shortened season and essentially hasn't been seen 12 months later? Joakim Noah played 38 MPG before the AS break, never played more than 32 in his career for a season - can't get healthy now. Is Thibbs just out for his own? Might as well be consistent across the league.

Last edited:
Thibs does have an issue playing his players too much. Jo has bad feet and has been hurt for the last few years but im sure the extra minutes doesnt help.

Thibs greatest asset, which is his grinding every day and never giving up, is also his biggest drawback as he has no off switch for himself or players

Thibs does have an issue playing his players too much. Jo has bad feet and has been hurt for the last few years but im sure the extra minutes doesnt help.

Thibs greatest asset, which is his grinding every day and never giving up, is also his biggest drawback as he has no off switch for himself or players
Agreed.

I rock with Thibs but...

I've seen him a handful of times have his starting 5 or at least 3 of them in there when the game is clearly decided with 3 minutes or less, whether they're in control or down. We'll probably see it in today's game.

I see people putting the blame on MDA, but let's be real. This was Kobe's call as far as the minutes he was playing. Kupchack said so in an interview. He alluded to the point that Kobe has earned the right to pretty much sub himself in/out of games and that goes hand-in-hand with the minutes he plays. Let's be real...Kobe is calling the shots. He was going to do whatever it took to get his team to the playoffs. I can't be mad at that at all. MDA is at fault for a lot of things, this isn't one of them. He's an easy scape-goat because people were luke-warm on him to begin with.

MDA didn't run Lin into the ground, Lin's agent sat him down before Lin was exposed too much. He had to save the value he created for himself during linsanity

Agreed.
I rock with Thibs but...
I've seen him a handful of times have his starting 5 or at least 3 of them in there when the game is clearly decided with 3 minutes or less, whether they're in control or down. We'll probably see it in today's game.

isn't that how Rose got injured, i remember that game I questioned why don't they sit Rose, three plays later this guy tear his ACL.

LMAO because of Adrian Peterson, everyone thinks every athlete is a "super human" and will comeback from injury faster and stronger. I'm sorry guys but healing properly doesn't have anything to do with determination.

Agreed.
I rock with Thibs but...

Yup he kills me doing this with Lu. Im just glad he hasnt got seriously injured. Love Lu's dedication tho :pimp:

Heat fans i hope you see what your boys are getting away with, Butler was clobbered down low and Robinson was trampled. No calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom