Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo....

Jimmy B in those T-Mac's 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Wish chi could keep nate dude is filthy n they need that intensity off the bench. im pretty sure he'll be gone by next asg around the time rose might come back

Just woke up can someone explain to me how Miami is shooting almost 70% from the field and Chicago still in it?

nba's agenda is crystal clear. if you graze a heat player, it's a foul, potentially a flagrant and could be a clear path. How was that any type of foul on boozer in the first place? all he did was turn his body.

nba's agenda is crystal clear. if you graze a heat player, it's a foul, potentially a flagrant and could be a clear path. How was that any type of foul on boozer in the first place? all he did was turn his body.
Bron was ahead of the pack so its a clear path

Grizz lose one close game and they need Rudy again? Where were some of you when Conley, Bayless and Marc were closing out all the other games? :lol: One of the problems was that the team still tried to go to Zbo instead of Marc.

Missed FT's really hurt us more than anything. Oh well, we should be ready regardless if we start on the road or at home.

Yo how is Ray allen shooting 45/40% on 2's and 3's? I've never seen him have a good or even average shooting game on TV.

If you thought the lakers get a lot preferential treatment just watch the Heat. Now that is what you call royalty red carpet treatment lol.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if refs show their heat jersey through out the playoff and finals. Its practically 8 on 5 every time they play.

Other teams should put that in their scouting report.

If you thought the lakers get a lot preferential treatment just watch the Heat. Now that is what you call royalty red carpet treatment lol.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if refs show their heat jersey through out the playoff and finals. Its practically 8 on 5 every time they play.

Other teams should put that in their scouting report.

Please, the Lakers got that SAME treatment throughout the 3 peat and STILL get it as we all seen the other night. Funny how that game will be forgotten for being so rigged since Kobe happened to injure himself. :rolleyes

Grizz lose one close game and they need Rudy again? Where were some of you when Conley, Bayless and Marc were closing out all the other games? :lol: One of the problems was that the team still tried to go to Zbo instead of Marc.

Missed FT's really hurt us more than anything. Oh well, we should be ready regardless if we start on the road or at home.

Man that was like 5, 10 pages ago :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom