Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defending champions with the best player in the L. Why are there so many damn empty seats?

I assume most of the fans thought the main starters wouldn;t be playing.

No, the Miami Heat fans ALWAYS do this kind of stuff. The crowd doesn't fill in until the 2nd quarter. It's a damn shame too, that city doesn't deserve a team like the Heat. Most fickle fan base i've ever seen.

Defending champions with the best player in the L. Why are there so many damn empty seats?

No, the Miami Heat fans ALWAYS do this kind of stuff. The crowd doesn't fill in until the 2nd quarter. It's a damn shame too, that city doesn't deserve a team like the Heat. Most fickle fan base i've ever seen.
This x 1,000,000.

They're barely there till playoff time comes around. Then you see a sea of them in their white playoff tee's...Whack.

Such a bs call on butler. Bron falls to the ground on purpose and gets credited. Nba is so blatant with the inconsistency.

I see people putting the blame on MDA, but let's be real. This was Kobe's call as far as the minutes he was playing. Kupchack said so in an interview. He alluded to the point that Kobe has earned the right to pretty much sub himself in/out of games and that goes hand-in-hand with the minutes he plays. Let's be real...Kobe is calling the shots. He was going to do whatever it took to get his team to the playoffs. I can't be mad at that at all. MDA is at fault for a lot of things, this isn't one of them. He's an easy scape-goat because people were luke-warm on him to begin with.
Exactly what I said like 5 - 6 pages ago, but dudes till want to blame MDA :smh:

MDA also said in another interview (regarding Kobes mins) some time ago (paraphrasing), "Kobe knows his body better than anyone, he's know how much / how hard to push himself..."

Again, as much as we ALL hate MDA, he's not really the one to blame on this, it's gotta be Kobe, and Kobe knows that OD will to get in the playoffs is what caused this. I would blame management only because they didn't put better players around him this year so he didn't have to work as hard. Still Kobe needs to trust his teammates, and his teammates need to have a better / stronger work ethic.

Last edited:

This x 1,000,000.

They're barely there till playoff time comes around. Then you see a sea of them in their white playoff tee's...Whack.
Every game looking like a quinceanera

Can't way to see Nate Dawg in the playoffs, dudes intensity on a nightly basis is appreciated. 
pimp.gif

He won't be in the Chi next year though...Log jam @ PG...Rose X Hinrich X Nate X Teague

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom