I think that's how top 5 ends up.

I'd change 6-10
6. Kobe
7. KLove
8. Russ
9. Rondo
10. Wade
11. DWill

Bulls loaded up on one-year deals and Hamilton is an expiring (if they don't pick up his option). Add that with the amnesty and they have room to work with next summer. Not saying to get Harden, but they have some room to work with.

Bulls need to use the damn amnesty next offseason for Boozer... Only way I get off that stance is if DRose has another major injury when he comes back. Then you have to use it on DRose.

Suns new court
pimp.gif

whats cool about the court is on either side you sit, the middle reads SUNS :lol: :pimp:

I would love to see Phoenix throw the black color scheme back into their away uni's. The black underneath the orange and purple was so rhythmical..

Yeah the biggest mistake color wise with the Suns is when they added such a large portion of GREY to their jerseys/logo/merchandise.

The grey was just very dull, ugly, unappealing and unnecessary. If they replace it with black, and re-do their whole design it could be nice.

Love had a good shot at going to the playoffs till rubio tore his ACL. he was a flat out better player then dirk last year. love is the best PF in the NBA

bosh is playing center this year

I don't believe in a player being the best in his position and not being able to crack the Playoffs. I don't care who you're working with. Unless the NBA is so unsaturated with talent at that position, said player should be helping his team win games, especially when he's as young as Kevin is.

It's inevitable, but Dirk still holds the crown IMO.

He'd be like 25 years old with $60-70 million left on his contract. Besides the PR nightmare of waiving the local kid, the Bulls aren't paying anybody that much to go away.

He'd be like 25 years old with $60-70 million left on his contract. Besides the PR nightmare of waiving the local kid, the Bulls aren't paying anybody that much to go away.

Hmmmm so 2 years in the dumps, and when he returns he'll probably be a shell of his former self.....or set yourself up for 2014 free agency?

The Bulls traditionally whiff on signing marquee free agents despite being a big market. Unless you count Carlos Boozer :smile:lol), see the 2000 and 2010 off-seasons for reference.

Edit:

I forgot an over the hill Ben Wallace too.

Last edited:
ready to see what the lake show going to do..this going to make or break dwight career he better to not coe over to la with that FS

This LA thing is either going to go really well or really bad.

Just speculating but Dwight's clownish demeanor still seems to be present...if things don't start off so smoothly I can see him and Kobe butting heads.

This LA thing is either going to go really well or really bad.
Just speculating but Dwight's clownish demeanor still seems to be present...if things don't start off so smoothly I can see him and Kobe butting heads.
Agreed I just can't see Kobe putting up with all that laughing and playing around amongst the grinning he constantly does. I have said it before he was even traded to LA; it would take someone like Kobe to FINALLY get him serious.

mike brown is the main reason i cant put 100% faith in the lakers

Yep.

Dwight will learn, and it won't even have to be from Kobe, Nash will help get thru to Dwight as well. That kid's going to learn to stop with the nonsense, and play ball.

Have fun at the parade, not in pregame.

its crazy that basketball is starting in a few days :wow:

cannot wait though, gonna be awesome to see all these new teams

mike brown is the main reason i cant put 100% faith in the lakers

That and health. They'll have some problems if either Kobe, Nash or Dwight miss a lot of games for health reasons. But I guess you can say that about pretty much every team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom