Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for that Pacers being better than the Knicks talk.

Knicks got washed by 34 the last time they played.

You right...you right.

But the Pacers needed this game, the Knicks didn't.
And they didn't have Tyson, K-Mart, Amare, Sheed or Camby.
Pacers had their entire playoff lineup and still lost.

Where is Paul George?

I've said it before, but Paul George doesn't want to be great (yet). I see him settle for way too many jump shots (especially the three ball) and he shys away too much down the stretch. He has all the superstar makings in him tho.

Last edited:
Faried, sprained ankle.

Hopefully he is back and kicking when the playoffs start

He's Kobe Bryant, but Dirk Nowitzki is gonna get 25k career points this game

Edit: and he's done it now. Grats Dirk.

Last edited by a moderator:
I called this a few days ago.

The Heat are on one side of the bracket now.

The next 4 best teams in the East (NYK, IND, CHI, BOS) are on the other.

The Heat are gonna skate to the ECF, and then only have to play 1 of those teams after they're done bleeding each other.

:lol: Heat are skating to the FINALS regardless of who they face out in the East.

My boys been playing so bad lately 
tired.gif

It can't. First tiebreaker is division winners, then head to head. Nets needed a better record for the 3rd seed.

I need Indiana to lose. That Knicks/Nets 2nd round NEEDS TO HAPPEN
they way we've been playing its pretty possible...although that would mean that Atlanta would make it out of the first round, and we all know how likely that is...

It seems that as soon as Roy Hibbert gets his **** together, Paul George starts regressing offensively

I really cannot stand cousins! I wouldn't mind seeing him out of the league. Spoiled brat.

When did he start doing the head jerk back flop move?

Talented but a head case.

Last edited:
evan fournier is the truth

also i'm not a heat or knick fan but the knicks beat the heat 3 out of 4 with the

one lose being relatively close . with a healthy shumpert now and felton,coderland,

j.r smith and carmleo all playing at a high level i think alot of people are wrongfully

underestimating them . they came up short last year but this is a completely differant team

and i think they have more than a decent chance to beat the heat.

Last edited:
evan fournier is the truth

also i'm not a heat or knick fan but the knicks beat the heat 3 out of 4 with the
one lose being relatively close . with a healthy shumpert now and felton,coderland,
j.r smith and carmleo all playing at a high level i think alot of people are wrongfully
underestimating them . they came up short last year but this is a completely differant team
and i think they have more than a decent chance to beat the heat.

Yeah I have the Knicks getting to the ECF and giving the heat a fight. When is felt back?

Knicks are peaking at the right time. I wouldn't mind seeing the Knicks win a ring but it will be tough to beat the heat.

Last edited:
yup, Jordan perfected it but he incorporated team ball into his play as well.

the rest of these cats imitation is piss poor without the teamwork and awful to watch them running around in circles trying to get a shot off.

i was watching an OKC game a few months ago with the wife. after a while she says about Westbrook, "who IS that?!, and why does he keep shooting? its like hes out there by himself."
i just bust out laughing. shook my head and said "thats westbrook"

Why are you still watching then? It's a star driven league. It's a guard oriented league now as well. Scoring is the name of the game nowadays. Go watch soccer if you want to see real team work.

You complain about these guys and still sit down with your wife to watch Westbrook. I bet you woudn't sit down to watch if it was Bobcats vs Piston lol.

Irony.

Hmm ok. Knicks should be good to go then. Not sure about adding stat to the mix tho. Chandler's neck is still bothering him, huh? They get him back n they can do some damage in the postseason.

Harden has pretty much perfected that euro step.

Last edited:
So much for that Pacers being better than the Knicks talk.

Knicks got washed by 34 the last time they played.

You right...you right.

But the Pacers needed this game, the Knicks didn't.
And they didn't have Tyson, K-Mart, Amare, Sheed or Camby.
Pacers had their entire playoff lineup and still lost.

Where is Paul George?
He is terrible on the road.

19/7 on 44% shooting, 42% from deep at home.

16/7 on 39% shooting, 30% from deep on the road.

He's one of the reasons why Indy is 30-10 at home, but just 19-21 on the road.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom