Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive seen a lot of rockets gm. he actually has gotten a lot better month by month. shot the ball at a decent rate after the poor start to the season.
but like you say, when he is bad, he is absolutely horrible and does some stupid stuff. once he missed a couple shots, i knew he was gonna be hesitant.

he needs a 4/5 to play PnR with. his numbers would look better if he had someone that can catch and finish. asik is solid but limited offensively.

^robinson is not ready. the kid can not finish around the rim. he is so raw. tjones and dmo are ahead of him as far as development. royce white, if the kid can get his head straight would be perfect in this system

Yeah. i think that might be what it is, or atleast be a factor in it. In NY he had Chandler and Amare to feed.

Were they even playing the Heat? 

theres a guy in a Duncan jersey 
laugh.gif

Think that it was from a LA vs SAS game and a very good Photoshop haha.

Last edited:
tumblr_lconq2vKrA1qa4olq.gif

damn you Big J.... 

Russy with a fit I'd wear 
nthat.gif

who am I kidding, I wear that for my softball games 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
“@dailythunder: Almost the first thing out of KD's mouth tonight: "We've got to do a lot better."”

“@dailythunder: Harden on the loss: "It was good for us. It was definitely good for us. Now we know how to play."”

Imo a Brandon Jennings/james Harden backcourt would seem interesting. Both of need each other asap. Monta ellis :x Lin :x :x

Last edited:
Jennings? Harden needs Lowry, Dragic, or Jack. Or ee just fully say **** defense and pair him with Curry, which almost hsppened anyways but the Warriors wanted the Thunder to take on either Jefferson or Biedrins contracts and Presti decided Klay wasn't worth that

Idk. I don't remember. Just remember a couple of close games. But pretty sure if they seen OKC it'd end up the same because of OKC's youth.

lakers lost to okc 4 games to 1

like you said there were two close games where they were leading late but then kobe started doing all kinds of dumb ****. turning over the ball, taking dumb shots, etc. could have been lakers up 3 to 1 instead

lost in game 2 by 2 points in a very low scoring game

lost in game 4 by 3

game 2 second half was probably the thunder's worst half of offense ever and they still won

okc straight steam rolled them in game 1 though

come on heat keep up the tradition lol

last two nba champions have been swept out of the playoffs the following year

we all know that aint gonna happen tho :lol:

OKC v LAC will be a good series..
too bad miami wont have any comp in the east

dont count the grizz out yet...

but i agree with you about the heat. that team probably wont lose again this year.

lol @ homie who said he likes the way people are counting the bucks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom