Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

i could see slim chance of lebron leaving maybe at the end of his career or if riley decides to call it quits. he got too much invested in miami. will go down as the face of the franchise

Lebron never acknowledges Miami lol even after winning his first 'ship, he didn't thank the city of Miami at all.

If anyone has that first interview of him right after the last Finals game was over.

I was actually shocked about that.

Please, lebron won't leave Mia unless d wade and bosh come too
wade will be 32 in january.. lebron can opt out after next season

of their contract commitments for the 2014-15 season, i CAN NOT see the following players opting out:

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/miami.htm

wade: $20,590,000

miller: $6,600,000

haslim: $4,620,000

anthony: $3,800,000

norris cole has a team option

lebron and bosh have player options for those last two years, but i could see both opting out (bosh is a MAYBE.. might be best to play out the last 2 years and then see.. since he'll be 32 at the end of the contract and should be able to get a decent deal after this one).. i cant see wade getting the type of money he would be owed in those last two years from anyone else (20,590,000 and 21,560,000)
LeBron's invested too much in Miami with his family/kids to leave.
wasn't it reported a little while ago that he took his kids out of miami school(s)

Last edited:
If LeBron leaves Miami then its curtains for his legacy. Even if he was to go back to Cleveland he would forever be known as the guy who jumped from team to team to get rings. The guy who at the first sign of things getting tough decides to leave and go to a place where he'll have it easy(this is already a popular opinion but if he leaves again the amount of people who side with it will increase tenfold) . Call me naive, but I don't think he will do it to himself.

Last edited:
^ you mean you don't think that's what he is already? He's already said he doesn't care about his legacy ..... And then goes on to say that championships don't matter. Really no telling what he'll do or what he really thinks

Last edited:
The Big 3 are all going to opt out of their contracts in 2014 and take less money so they can add more talent to South Beach... :D :nerd:

Yes he will forever be known as the guy who jumped teams to win a ring, but if he goes back to Cleveland, and wins ANOTHER ring then not much can be said after that.

As long as Pat Riley can guarantee that he can keep adding quality FA talent around Lebron (when his contract is up), I highly doubt he'll leave. Pat Riley is a visionary and isn't stupid enough to squander Lebron while he's in SB. He'll stay.

*His kids are still in school in the Miami area. I was just reading how he drives them in the mornings.

* :lol: @ people STILL being on that "oh, he jumped teams to win a ring....blah blah blah." mess.

Last edited:
^ not only did he jump teams, he and 2 other stars banded together to make this happen. No hate on doing that, I mean there was no other way for him to do it. Now Mia has the luxury of having role players come in for the min to win a championship too. Lets face it, cole, bird man, and all those other guys are able to do what they do because wade lebron, and bosh suck up all the D

Last edited:
^ you mean you don't think that's what he is already? He's already said he doesn't care about his legacy ..... And then goes on to say that championships don't matter. Really no telling what he'll do or what he really thinks
I think we all know that deep down he really cares about it, and won't want to do irreparable damage to it by leaving again. Not to mention unlike Dan Gilbert, Pat Riley knows what he's doing and will keep putting talent around Bron.

The Big 3 are all going to opt out of their contracts in 2014 and take less money so they can add more talent to South Beach... :D :nerd:
:lol: this guy. You're my favorite Heat fan.

Yes he will forever be known as the guy who jumped teams to win a ring, but if he goes back to Cleveland, and wins ANOTHER ring then not much can be said after that.
Except for "why did you stay and get your first one here" Cleveland would be the only team he can go to and have the hit to his legacy not be as hard because he would have a chance to redeem himself and become Clevelands savior, but even if he does win there I see him taking a look huge ht legacy wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom