Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulls are playing the way they have to play but it is ugly to watch...

Nets just need to make some baskets. Deron needs to look for his shot on those drives.

Deron Williams looks so much quicker than before. Damn. He needs to take some shots now, be a bit more selfish.

I got Marc Gasoline winning DPOY and Geroge Karl winning COY
lol i thought of him to by default...i cant really think of a clear cut dpoy...faried should be mentioned...mcgee... um iuno this year hasnt had that 1 definitive dpoy...coach of the year iuno...thibs should get a nod, spo, mark jackson considering first year and what the warriors have done...

Ibaka is going to win the Award. Marc will get a couple votes. But Ibaka has been getting all the defensive praise the last couple months

did anyone of you have marc gasol winning DPOY?
I did, I would hope that everyone else did too. So far I havent been wrong with my season awards. I cant find the rest of it cause this thread moves a mile a minute, but the rest of it is going to go.

CoTY-Mark Jackson

Most Improved-Paul George(even though people saw star potential in him from the get go so his improvement isnt that big of a deal)

MVP-HAHAHAHAHHAAH

RoTY-HAAHAHAHAHHAH
Ibaka is going to win the Award. Marc will get a couple votes. But Ibaka has been getting all the defensive praise the last couple months

Last edited:
Facing one of the best defensive teams in the league & Carlesimo plays 2 non offensive threats at the same time :lol:

Joe Johnson is just useless.

i forgot he was on the team for a second :rofl:

why isn't rose on the bench cheering the squad?

chicago up 12 just like that. No idea why everyone wrote them off so fast.after game 1. I think this series goes 6 or 7

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom