Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus they all feature your sunny and cheerful disposition
roll.gif

6 months ago Mike Brown was the biggest joke of a coach on NT. Hundreds of .gifs, hundreds of memes, thousands of laughing emoticons.

Today, he's a great fit for the Cavs...A Pretty good, underrated coach.

He couldn't coach LeBron or Kobe, but hey..."It could be worse."

Last edited:
6 months ago Mike Brown was the biggest joke of a coach on NT. Hundreds of .gifs, hundreds of memes, thousands of laughing emoticons.

Today, he's a great fit for the Cavs...A Pretty good, underrated coach.

He couldn't coach LeBron or Kobe, but hey..."It could be worse."

Mike Brown was actually a good fit for that Cavs team and did a good job before. They only fired him out of some failed gesture to keep Lebron.

Now obviously he's no offensive genius. But he can get young guys to play defense and get you to .500.

It is gonna be interesting if the 2nd best defender in the league guards Durant in the finals or will Battier do it again like he guards the other team's best perimeter player every game of the year.

Pau Gasol should be ashamed of himself. His fat brother won a DPOY :smh:

It is gonna be interesting if the 2nd best defender in the league guards Durant in the finals or will Battier do it again like he guards the other team's best perimeter player every game of the year.

Pau Gasol should be ashamed of himself. His fat brother won a DPOY :smh:

I know, right?

I bet JR Smith's brother is shaking his head at him, like "son, you can't even start?!"

Last edited:
“@JasonCFriedman: Increasing the variance: Rockets starting 5 tonight: Beverley, Lin, Harden, Parsons and Asik.”

It's funny how people act like Mike Brown is this terrible coach. The Lakers were 41-25 last year and that roster faced many of the same problems this years squad had. Pau playing defense, PG everything, wing defense, etc.

Mike brown won. He's getting paid 12 milli by the lakers and another 20 mill by the cavs. Can't get any better than that. His sons are set for life and will never have to work a minute.

Kidd and KG can definitely play another year

Nash been beat up this season, I know he misses that Phoenix Medical staff. All that 8 second offense adds up after a while.

I wish Harden would just drive and really shoot instead of driving and hoping for a whistle, I hate that ****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom