Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how people act like Mike Brown is this terrible coach. The Lakers were 41-25 last year and that roster faced many of the same problems this years squad had. Pau playing defense, PG everything, wing defense, etc.

You kidding, right?

Celtics just don't have enough on offense to keep up. They have some decent defense, but they can't control the pace or get those east points.

Rondo elevates his game to another level come playoffs and creates easy shots for KG and PP....without him they are nothing. Don't be fooled by that "win streak" in the middle of the season, that means nothing.

Yep, his numbers speak for themselves. 17/7/12 last year in the playoffs. The celtics are just a different team without Rondo... defensively and offensively.

Back to back games of the celtics scoring less than 30 in the 2nd half

:smh: I really miss Rondo y'all :smh:

It is gonna be interesting if the 2nd best defender in the league guards Durant in the finals or will Battier do it again like he guards the other team's best perimeter player every game of the year.

Pau Gasol should be ashamed of himself. His fat brother won a DPOY :smh:

Some people just post to post

anyone from Toronto know what channel this game is on? I'm scrolling through the channels at the hotel and all I see are hockey games on all teh sports channels :x

anyone from Toronto know what channel this game is on? I'm scrolling through the channels at the hotel and all I see are hockey games on all teh sports channels
sick.gif
classic canada, they might not even have it on. i wasnt able to watch the first grizz clippers game in vancouver because it was only on NBA TV. even when they do show nba games after the game they skip the post game show and go right to hockey highlights 
sick.gif

Is Paul George the player that Larry Bird had hoped Jonathan Bender would be in 99?

I just realized there were games on TNT so now I don't have to watch the Pacers game on NBA TV 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Is Lance Stephson a legit NBA starting-caliber player?
imo he can be someday. he's on the right path as of now to possibly achieving that, he just have to keep playing hard on both ends of the court consistently
I'm just wondering cuz he's playing major minutes at 30 mpg 
laugh.gif

I've never been a fan of him, IMO he just reminds me of an even poorer version of Tyreke. Do the Pacers not have any other guards to play over him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no Russy.......... 

please be ok

that knee buckled...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom