Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a push get over it. Lakers fans in here talking about a team getting away with fouls :rolleyes

quit grouping every laker fan into one whole group. one guy in here is acting like an idiot and you right away group everybody into it.

if an asian man whoops your *** and steals your **** do you say those damn asians whooped my *** and stole my ****???

hell to the naw...

so use common sense

Thread derailing quickly.

Celtics-Knicks. I see a big game coming from Pierce and KG feeding off the crowd but I dont think the Celtics have enough fire power to keep up with the Knicks. The Knicks only scored 87 points last game and it was still a blowout. Celts scored something like 24 points in the entire 2nd half. Cs gotta hope the Knicks are ICE COLD from 3.

man that whole spurs team is garbage and their fanbase
quit grouping every SPURS fan into one whole group. one guy in here is acting like an idiot and you right away group everybody into it.

if an asian man whoops your butt and steals your stuff do you say those damn asians whooped my butt and stole my stuff???

hell to the naw...

so use common sense

Last edited:
............No one tell him whos leading 2-0 vs the lakers.
devil.gif

Last edited:
I have no idea how players havent been fined for flopping jn the playoffs

Ive seen mad flops already guess that rule is just there to scare guys

They won't fine floppers unless they draw a foul because of it. I think the referee's are doing a better job not falling for the flops(pun not intended)...yet :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks, I got scared for a minute.
quit grouping every SPURS fan into one whole group. one guy in here is acting like an idiot and you right away group everybody into it.

if an asian man whoops your butt and steals your stuff do you say those damn asians whooped my butt and stole my stuff???

hell to the naw...

so use common sense
roll.gif
This.

quit grouping every laker fan into one whole group. one guy in here is acting like an idiot and you right away group everybody into it.

if an asian man whoops your *** and steals your **** do you say those damn asians whooped my *** and stole my ****???

hell to the naw...

so use common sense

Did I say all Lakers fans I said lakers fans in here. Its a sports forum why bring race into this?

hell to the naw...

so use common sense
YOU?

YOU wrote this? :stoneface:

Every team gets booed by the opposing fans. That's not what I'm trying to say all bulls fans and Knicks fans do is trash Lebron every chance they get they act like they have some hate towards him. Before he left Cleveland the bulls fans and Knicks fans didn't boo him like they do now. But in 2010 when he was a FA Knicks and bulls fans acted like they were his biggest fan and know they just trash him

I agree. If you don't cheer for lebron you are a worthless human and don't respect greatness.

You should cheer for lebron and wade wasting your managements time when they clearly already planned to team up and just strung everybody along for their own enjoyment. C
Class acts.

Whenever he dunks on your team or gets a call from flopping. You better kneel down in respect.

Last edited:

hell to the naw...

so use common sense

So we just giving Chris Paul a pass for his 8pt, 4 assists, 5 turnover performance in last night's loss to the Grizzlies?
This dude gets infinite passes. I was actually going to wait until he got bounced in the second round to say this but when are we going to start playing blame on Chris Paul and judging him for his shortcomings like everyone does to Melo. All he does is lose in the post season. Never seen the WCF.

He should be getting the same amount of slander everyone else gets.

Last edited:
So we just giving Chris Paul a pass for his 8pt, 4 assists, 5 turnover performance in last night's loss to the Grizzlies?
Nah he's known for putting up garbage stats ever now and then, it's only expected with him. 

Plus he forces the shot in the fourth trying to be the hero. But he's the leader so I guess that should be expected. 

Best PG in the west he is not. 

This dude gets infinite passes. I was actually going to wait until he got bounced in the second round to say this but when are we going to start playing blame on Chris Paul and judging him for his shortcomings like everyone does to Melo. All he does is lose in the post season. Never seen the WCF.

He should be getting the same amount of slander everyone else gets.

Yea he had a bad game but most of the blame goes to blake tho, 2 boards and zbo was just outplaying him.

Shows you people still only care about scoring when it comes to PG's. Conley did not shoot the ball well, that doesn't mean he played like trash.

I don't call 10 assists, 6 points, 6 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks and ZERO turnovers trash. His 1-9 shooting would be a lot worse if he ended up turning the ball over as much as Paul did.

Outside of Game 1, Conley has matched Paul very well. I'm hoping it can continue.

Last edited:
Shows you people still only care about scoring when it comes to PG's. Conley did not shoot the ball well, that doesn't mean he played like trash.

I don't call 10 assists, 6 points, 6 rebounds, 3 steals, 2 blocks and ZERO turnovers trash. His 1-9 shooting would be a lot worse if he ended up turning the ball over as much as Paul did.

Outside of Game 1, Conley has matched Paul very well. I'm hoping it can continue.
Not to mention he locked up Chris Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom