Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

In McGrady prime, that 00-04 the NBA defense was at it's best. 

Prime McGrady is as good as Prime Kobe

False. Prime Kobe was the best 2 way player in the league. Mac was never known for defense but offensively he was right under kobe. I thinkhe avg 33 ppg the year kobe avg 35

False. Prime Kobe was the best 2 way player in the league. Mac was never known for defense but offensively he was right under kobe. I thinkhe avg 33 ppg the year kobe avg 35

T Mac lead the league in scoring twice. Neither of those seasons were when Kobe averaged 35, which was in 05-06. So in that respect, this is all kinds of wrong. He didn't average 33 a game in 05-06.

The rockets need to use brooks ALOT more instead of running everything thru harden. Dude can get buckets

In McGrady prime, that 00-04 the NBA defense was at it's best. 

Prime McGrady is as good as Prime Kobe

tmac was a defender his early days in tor and orl. dude just had to do everything in orl and his defense slipped

joey crawford at it again :smh:

rockets need to move the ball and shoot the open 3. scrap that iso gm

Kobe defense is overrated chill papi.

Like I wrote before McGrady prime was when the NBA seen it's best defense off all time. I believe he took the weakest cast into the playoffs and battle the Pistons to a 7 Game Series in 03.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/mcgratr01.html

I REALLLLY hate that roll through foul the KD does. Kevin Mart has done that **** his whole career and it's annoying as hell

Last edited:
T Mac lead the league in scoring twice. Neither of those seasons were when Kobe averaged 35, which was in 05-06. So in that respect, this is all kinds of wrong. He didn't average 33 a game in 05-06.

The point is kobe's best year on offense>mcgrady's and kobe's defense>>>>mcgrady's so no, tmac was never just as good as kobe but he was very close at least on one half of the whole game

now I know why I couldn't recognize Brooks. Son looks like he put on 10 lb since he was last on Houston, which is like 50% of his body mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom