Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ChrisMannixSI Wizards' John Wall will miss next eight weeks w/stress injury in left patella, team says. No surgery. Rest and rehab
Welp.
ouch
Heat need to pick up Oden man. F_ the injury history. All they need is 15-20 mins of play, 4 pts, 6 or 7 rebounds and a block or two.
Are you trying to kill Oden??? 15-20 minutes a game?!?!
i think most would look unflattering with a skin tight sleeveless shirt like that
laugh.gif

in a jersey he will look just like he did with the Celtics.
So out of shape?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kevin Garnett said he erased Ray Allen's phone number and cut off all lines of communication. :lol:

Kevin Garnett said he erased Ray Allen's phone number and cut off all lines of communication. :lol:

Does Garnett break his own rules and go after Allen first matchup? He could like squint or something and pretend Ray is a little Euro.

I say yes, KG gonna set a pick that sends Ray back in time a bit.

Does Garnett break his own rules and go after Allen first matchup? He could like squint or something and pretend Ray is a little Euro.

I say yes, KG gonna set a pick that sends Ray back in time a bit.

naw i dont see that happening

Per Ken Berger, the NBA is working on implementing penalties for flopping this season:

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS
News: New policy in the works to combat #NBA flopping. http://cbsprt.co/S3Q8nm

Article says floppers will be subject to fines assessed post game, rather than any kind of in-game penalty.
Not good enough.

What's 10k to most of these dudes?
Kevin Garnett said he erased Ray Allen's phone number and cut off all lines of communication.
laugh.gif
Doesn't surprise me. They don't make ****** like KG anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom