Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chandler Parsons. Potential star in the making. 
pimp.gif

his shot is so flat though. dont know how he even makes it
nice find by daryl morey

i agree, i cringe everytime he shoots. so freakin flat :x

This is exactly why they need Westbrook. Durant can't find his shot and no one else can manufacture some buckets. No way can this team make it all the way to the finals.

Def agree with that with them playing good defense on him taking him out of his rhythm they need another offensive weapon...

Westbrook where are thou lol

What is your definition of shut down? if your definition of shut down mean a guy can't score above 15 pts when being guarded by x player then i don't think that's the case for Kobe.

But Kobe 99-08 was a great one on one defender on good scorer of the game like Tmac, Ai, VC, Ray, etc in their prime. He limited them from having their typical 30, 35 points game for many match ups. Just youtube and watch the highlight of Ai vs Kobe, vs Tmac, VC, Ray Allen etc.
A prime T-Mac meaning Orlando?.......No

Not sure about the rest, but A.I gave it to Kobe in the finals game 1.

Y'all forget that Westbrook also plays DEFENSE. Scoring is what it is but nothing makes up for what he does without the ball

Could u name those five ill give u one iggy but what do they do better then kobe on offense?
We are talking about defense, not offense. It has nothing to do with offense, yes Kobe most of his enegry on offense, but please don't bring up what so-so does on offense and try to discredit so-so because he isn't scoring 30 a night.

The list.

1. Tony Allen

2. Andre Iguodala 

3. Avery Bradley

4. Rajon Rondo

5. Jason Kidd

We are talking about defense, not offense. It has nothing to do with offense, yes Kobe most of his enegry on offense, but please don't bring up what so-so does on offense and try to discredit so-so because he isn't scoring 30 a night.

The list.

1. Tony Allen

2. Andre Iguodala 

3. Avery Bradley

4. Rajon Rondo

5. Jason Kidd
hell artest in some of his prime years...battier as well... id say the obvious in lebron, but i dont even wanna start a whole lebron vs. kobe thread

A prime T-Mac meaning Orlando?.......No

Not sure about the rest, but A.I gave it to Kobe in the finals game 1.

Yes Magic Tmac. Look up their games on youtube. Kobe vs Tmac 00-05

And Kobe had like 7 blocks on AI in one of those Finals game.

Kobe was doing a good job on AI in game 1 until Phil Jackson decided to use Tyrone Lue on AI and AI went off.

Last edited:
someone else said it also earlier days ago even before westbrook got hurt...and i concur... for as much as ppl so call knock russy...he is defenitely needed. And in no way shape or fashion is this team better without him, and durant needs him just as much a russy needs durant. His presence alone and the threat he presents to teams impacts the game. Thunder probably will win this series...but i cant see them making the finals...hell depending on who they face next round, might not even get to the wcf.

Ya'll acting like they were a lock to make the finals with Westbrook or something.

Even with the 1st seed...this team didn't look as good as they did last season...and that's because Harden isn't there.

Is fisher really out there instead of Jackson? With durant on the bench also?
i swear why do ppl like fisher..he is a game manager at best..who on occasions has made a key play..or made a few big shots. Iuno i just never really saw any reason why this dude always gets looks in the l.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom