Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuuuuuu Terry, brings back bad memories  
mad.gif

My goodness, where does Jason Terry get the confidence to pull up in transition for a 3, then create his own offense, in the closing moments of a close out game. And he's been playing terrible.

That's so impressive to me. The amount of sheer faith in yourself to keep trying to score and look for your shot even after you've been playing terribly. Flat out impressive.

I'm putting this on Melo/Woodson
Knicks could have won this had they let the offense run through Felton instead Melo played hero ball damn near every possession

Waiting until they lost for that one?
laugh.gif
Theres no hate here man, I'm actually happy the Knicks lost. I had them in five, my Bracket is alive!!!!!!!!
My goodness, where does Jason Terry get the confidence to pull up in transition for a 3, then create his own offense, in the closing moments of a close out game. And he's been playing terrible.

That's so impressive to me. The amount of sheer faith in yourself to keep trying to score and look for your shot even after you've been playing terribly. Flat out impressive.
When he shot that three I was screaming at the TV, couldnt believe he had the nerve to take that shot. Thats guts man for real.

Can he have a bad game? Dude has been incredible the past 2 months. He was due for a bad game.

This was unnecessarily bad like he shot them out of the game. Multiple possessions Melo shot 2 bad shots. 2 assists, 7 turnovers. If Melo isn't scoring then he becomes a black hole

He can have a bad game. But when he's rolling people take it too far. There's a middle ground available with him.

Melo with a horrible shooting game and it also seems everyone forgot JR wasnt even playing :lol:

this series will end at MSG for all of NYC to enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom