Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pass it to the guy who had it going for them in felton. even if he makes those ill advised shots..(sure they look good for sportscenter) but they still would have been poor shots. Hell even jordan if he had a less then stellar game and saw a kerr/paxson/etc... with the hot game he would defer to them...especially if they were down and they were the reason they got back in the game/made the game manageble.

melo today pretty much place them in a bad position, hit the bench, only for felton and the rest to get them back into the game. Told felton to take a backseat he got this.Went and had mile high flash backs, and pretty much put them in a losing position.
The fat point guard who got them back in the game. Melo knew he was cold, give up the ball and start creating for your teammates

If you're watching the game most of those shots came in his sweet spots. He's been knocking those down the entire series and the last month and a half. Those are shots Melo should take. He's their guy, not Felton. Melo is the primary reason why they had a 3-0 lead. The game is on the line, you let your franchise guy have the ball and make the play. It wasn't like he was shooting over double and triple teams. One on one coverage, with a chance to close it out, you let your franchise guy do it for you and if they send doubles you make the right play. For the most part, he did.

I am guilty of being corny 
frown.gif

So the people who like all there home teams are bandwagons also? How is that possible. The people who are bandwagons are the people who love in freaking on the easy coast but for some reason like the lakers.

what player has played this way and been an mvp...? especially when they are on a team that has ppl he can defer to. Hell even ai at mvp...kept his turnovers manageble, and did fairy decent to well in the steals/assist department, and those teams had nowhere near the talent this current knicks has.

I didn't say I would crown him MVP, but like I said, facts are facts. If you are the leading scorer in the NBA and have lead your team to the 2nd best record in the conference and what appears to be an easy five game series, is that not the stuff of an MVP candidate? You're being bias if you say it isn't.

He would be but then theres Lebron James and KD in the same league playing.

Regarding MVP's Michael should have had 8-10 hands down. Kobe got robbed a few times. When you're that good people used to overlook it for being normal. Lebron somehow is the exception.

If you're watching the game most of those shots came in his sweet spots. He's been knocking those down the entire series and the last month and a half. Those are shots Melo should take. He's their guy, not Felton. Melo is the primary reason why they had a 3-0 lead. The game is on the line, you let your franchise guy have the ball and make the play. It wasn't like he was shooting over double and triple teams. One on one coverage, with a chance to close it out, you let your franchise guy do it for you and if they send doubles you make the right play. For the most part, he did.
Yea if he is on....To have a bad night...and pass up on a guy who has had a good night just because you are the franchise player is dumb. To take early in the shot clock illadvised 3's and corner fadeways...solely because youve made the shot before, as oppose to passing the ball to hot hand or player who is having a better game is stupid. That is what separates the good/from the great. For as much as ppl knock kobe etc...even he has and will do this, when it comes to key points of a game.

You dont miss several shots in a row, play hero ball, force the issue, and negate your team mates...especially if youre having a off night. and force the issue...all because your the "franchise player". Like i said even the great ones knew when to take a backseat.

I didn't say I would crown him MVP, but like I said, facts are facts. If you are the leading scorer in the NBA and have lead your team to the 2nd best record in the conference and what appears to be an easy five game series, is that not the stuff of an MVP candidate? You're being bias if you say it isn't.
um no considering no one has done it and won mvp...or been held in regards as one of the best. I take it back...it gets you in the talks...solely because of your offensive output..noriety etc. But you wont win. Its kinda like a...well he is the highest paid player on a winning team, so we gotta put him in the ballot. But when its voting time, the votes arent even close.

Melo is nyc trash. Bmore hates him. Keep his fat *** in nyc so he can eat pizza all day. As long as melo gets his stats he ok with it, win or lose
When did he smash your mom? How long did you listen/watch?

Son you stay going for the jugular. :lol:

damn, when was this? He doesn't look like this nowadays

He looks exactly the same in that new boxing commercial.

Last edited:
Yes. He's had one bad game out of four.
his production etc...is similiar today as i was in game three. So you can make ill advised decisions, as oppose to passing to get the best available shot/get the hot hand/other players envolved..take bad/poor shots..have more turnovers then steals/rebounds/assist combined..and play mediocre defense, and its considered a good game so long as you win?

Why Y'all still out here calling Melo fat?
im calling photoshop on this pic...hell he didnt look like that today, last week, hell last year. and it cant be too too old considering its with the knicks and the kicks he is wearing. either that or them jerseys add like 10-15 30 lbs ...to your look

damn, when was this? He doesn't look like this nowadays :lol:

He does man :lol: everybody confuses Melo with being fat because he has a chubby face and wears all that protective padding under his jersey. That plus the jersey he wears is small, makes him look fat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom