Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rose should just still sit out this post season. Think it would be the safer thing to do in the long run.

^ Yup! They just said he is 90% ready and thibs said he could play against heat

Can't wait. :pimp:

I hope that he sits, just take the year, work out the entire summer an through training camp then come back ready to go hard next year.

**** the court of public opinion, you'll never please people. I.E. the post above me. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
^ Yup! They just said he is 90% ready and thibs said he could play against heat

Can't wait.
pimp.gif
I hope that he sits, just take the year, work out the entire summer an through training camp then come back ready to go hard next year.

**** the court of public opinion, you'll never please people. I.E. the post above me.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
this.

not the same caliber of player but jameer nelson came back in the finals that year and trashed orlando's chemistry. just let this team work, a ship not in the cards for them this year anyway.

they got the #1 pick some how and took bogut

Bogut was a good pick, they couldn't predict his injuries and when he was healthy he showed a world of potential. The only other good players in that draft are D Will & CP3 and they had a young TJ Ford

**** the court of public opinion, you'll never please people. I.E. the post above me. :lol: :smh:

Yeah I feel you. I'm 50/50 on if he shld come back or not.

One 50 is a slim chance that he comes back hella turnt up on some Adrian Peterson type steez, lol naw but if he feels good let em loose.

It has been a full year. If he rushed back then I wld say chill out bruh.

We shall see tho...

Haahahaa chuck is a fool!!!

Bruh said "hurry up n get to the beach tomorrow" smh

Last edited:
lakers got 5 players out with injury and 3 playing with injuries 
laugh.gif

they should just forfeit

stern ain't care about bogut bro

DRose will play if the Bulls advance. I'm pretty certain. Would be amazing
Wiggins doesn't have the hype of LBJ, Stern wouldn't care what team he plays for. And if Wiggins plays for the Bucks, it would help the league. See what KD is doing for the Thunder.

And if Stern was going to rig the draft, he'd send Wiggins too the Raptors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom