Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

We cleaned the floor today!
I really want the bulls next round. There always so damn confident it pisses me off.

Let's not forget that the Bucks traded Tobias Harris for JJ freaking Reddick. With Jennings gone, look for teams like Washington to take their spot in the playoffs.

Tobias is looking like a steal for the Magic, after the Bucks traded him for Reddick who is a free agent this summer 
mean.gif

Bucks will probably get Andrew Wiggins in 2014 doe 
pimp.gif

Nah but Jennings falls into that Beasley, Mayo, (|I ) Gordon, Ellis, Jeff Green, Paul George, (not so much George, but he's still far too inconsistent considering he's supposed to be a "star") Klay Thompson, class. Dudes are so inconsistent. They'll put up a 30 piece one game, then can't crack 10 the next game :rolleyes

Last edited:
I really want the bulls next round. There always so damn confident it pisses me off.

I kinda want them too. For payback purposes. We will take them in 5! But 6 isn't farfetched.
Bulls and Celtics always seem to have our number lol even if they're injured and missing key players.

Nah but Jennings falls into that Beasley, Mayo, (
tired.gif
) Gordon, Ellis, Jeff Green, Paul George, (not so much George, but he's still far too inconsistent considering he's supposed to be a "star")class. Dudes are so inconsistent. They'll put up a 30 piece one game, then can't crack 10 the next game
eyes.gif
I think Green will distance himself from that group next season. Especially if the Pierce-Garnett duo gets broken up.

Congrats to the heat getting to second round first with that sweep.

This team is pretty dangerous because we have yet to see them play their hardest.

It will be hard to keep them from repeating.

Last edited:
Congrats to the heat getting to second round first with that sweep.

This team is pretty dangerous because we have yet to see them play their hardest yet.

It will be hard to keep them from repeating.
It makes me sad to know that we could have been talking about a 3 peat right now. 
tired.gif

I kinda want them too. For payback purposes. We will take them in 5! But 6 isn't farfetched.
Bulls and Celtics always seem to have our number lol even if they're injured and missing key players.

True I'd see it In 5 just like in 2010. There's just something about Noah that makes me hate him that I wanna see him lose in his home court with his mouth shut for once.

Tobias is looking like a steal for the Magic, after the Bucks traded him for Reddick who is a free agent this summer 
mean.gif

Bucks will probably get Andrew Wiggins in 2014 doe 
pimp.gif

Lmao no way David stern lets Wiggins get drafted to the Bucks bruh hahaha

Lmao no way David stern lets Wiggins get drafted to the Bucks bruh hahaha
why not? Wiggins isn't as hyped up as Lebron, so he probably won't have a big of an EGO. If I were David Stern, I'd pray he falls to either them or the Bobcats.

Andrew Wiggins or Jabari Parker to Bucks or Bobcats. This could help the small market teams, instead of harming them.

Last edited:
why not? Wiggins isn't as hyped up as Lebron, so he probably won't have a big of an EGO. If I were David Stern, I'd pray he falls to either them or the Bobcats.

Andrew Wiggins or Jabari Parker to Bucks or Bobcats

Wiggins on the Bobcats. :smokin

Nice young core. Kemba, MKG, Wiggins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom