Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ray ray will be missed when he retires...dude just flat out can shoot...to think of what he was early in his career...basically a player like paul pierce...to what he is now.
I think Paul Pierce is a bad comparison for Ray 
laugh.gif

Brandon Jennings, 17-57.

He should have predicted how much money he was going to lose himself.

Last edited:
This dude bron is anchoring the defense, scoring & making great plays for his teammates to score all within the flow of the game

I don't think Bron gets enough credit for his work ethic and being a student of the game. nobody is that good without putting the time in

laugh.gif
damn dont do the truth like that...but real ray wasnt the great 3 point shooter he is today...he was ok, he was a more mobile player...penetrated alot more, and was a first option in his bucks days and in some of the seattle days. Its just amazing how his game has transition, so he has longevity and still be a significant player at his age.

laugh.gif
damn dont do the truth like that...but real ray wasnt the great 3 point shooter he is today...he was ok, he was a more mobile player...penetrated alot more, and was a first option in his bucks days and in some of the seattle days. Its just amazing how his game has transition, so he has longevity and still be a significant player at his age.
:lol: I didn't mean it as a knock on Pierce... Just that prime Ray was a different type of player

I'm not sure if brandon is serious or if he is in a rush to start his camp back here in la, lol!

How dude only hv 3 pts? Anyone care to elaborate?

laugh.gif
I didn't mean it as a knock on Pierce... Just that prime Ray was a different type of player
yea i didnt mean there games where similiar...i just meant in terms of talent etc...like on some 2k type of rating they would be about equal across the board.

Did Jennings even play the 4th?

I don't think he did.

Seems like the writing is on the wall for his tenure in Milwaukee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom