Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
delfinodunk.gif

LOL thanks

i didnt watch the game but how da hell does Durant only get 16 shots?

SMH

dude needs to demand the ball or since he most likely has the ball majority of the time he has to be aggressive.

He was actually fairly aggressive. He shot 15 free throws. He was playing the point so he had to get other people involved too.

In 9 minutes with a 2 big lineup Perkins was -17. We outscored them by 15 with 1 big in the game. They went on a 16-2 run in the 3rd when Perk started the 2nd half.

I understand but come on Scott Brook get absolutely no credit whatsoever whenever Thunder win.

Hey_

Hey_
What the **** are you even talkin' about?

Julius F. Wrek

You always blame Scott Brook after an L.

But whenever your team win the coach get no credit.

False.

Secondly, the talent on the roster win in largely in spite of Scott Brooks deficiencies.

In the post you originally quoted tonight, I was talkin' about a lack of intensity and urgency,

that's on the players.

You damn well better contest, execute, and defend like you want to win.

Julius F. Wrek

Lol, here comes the emotions. I'm just fine bro. It's 3-1 OKC. For the rockets, this is the biggest win ever. For OKC, it's just Monday. Lol, all good. Good game

biggest win ever? try 2 championships to your 1...bro

He wasn't even a Sonics fan.
He's just an OKC fan.
So your 2 rings to his...0 :lol:

Jordan predicted the loss today, so i doubt he's really mad about it.

No big deal, if they win in OKC then itll be semi impressive.

Last edited:
Off topic but did jimmer fredette play this year? Or did he get cut?
His minutes got cut almost in half, but he put up the same stats as last year and raised his shooting %

Hopefully he comes back next year as a more capable PG and playmaker because I love Jimmer, but if he doesn't get any better or confidant he won't be in this league much longer 
laugh.gif

The coaching staff of OKC have to do something to help KD get the ball. They're denying him so hard that sometimes they waste like 4 seconds trying to give him the ball at the top of 3 pt line.

Have ol' boy come off some screens or somethin' idk. It's like he just ISOs

Hey_
False.

Secondly, the talent on the roster win in largely in spite of Scott Brooks deficiencies.

In the post you originally quoted tonight, I was talkin' about a lack of intensity and urgency,

that's on the players.

You damn well better contest, execute, and defend like you want to win.

Julius F. Wrek

my ipad was acting up.

I was trying to quote your quote about Scott Brook, not the quote about the player intensity.

Scott Brook still get no credit in Ws but only blame for Ls

Watching Durant tonight, I saw something.

He plays the perfect superstar game...to a fault. He never forces the issue, which is why he only has 16 shots. If it isn't a clear shot or something he can quickly manufacture, he gets off the rock, a little too quickly, especially for a player of his talent and especially considering westbrook isn't there. (But he routinely does this)

Also, a predominant theme in his early career thus far resurfaced. His inability to hold is position. Delfino, Garcia, were able to push him out of his set up zone, making him have to pass the ball because he was too far from the basket.

All in all, Durant is a phenomenal talent. How else do you explain 38 on missing four shots? A game after you score 41 points? However, these are themes that to me have been the only blemishes on his career. 16 shots won't cut it. You won't get far in the playoffs with your star guy shooting 16 shots. The greats throw efficiency out the window especially come playoff time. Go after it. Not saying chuck every time you touch the ball, but he has to be more assertive.

laugh.gif
Reggie Jackson is gonna kill himself if he ever watches that film.

Serge was wide open
If its any consolation, Westbrook wouldn't have seen Ibaka either and the play would have ended exactly the same 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom