Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

damn jeremy lin musta gave chandler parson some of that good stuff before the game :x

had him out there playing like an all star...

whats up with these houston rockets bromances? franchise and mobley now lin and parsons :lol:

Man the TNT boys don't care or take things seriously, Charles or Kenny sure don't. Maybe Shaq still gets emotional, he'll get over it within a few years.

How do the Hawks have no fans?

damn, that must suck

its sad honestly, you got a winning team even with they had a kinda exciting team with JJ and Bibby a long with Smith no one cared.

fans are worthless down there :smh:

On stubhub the cheapest ticket was 5$ to today's Hawks/Pacers game :x :lol:

Sacramento almost lost their team and Seattle doesn't have one but Charlotte and Atlanta does. Damn shame

Last edited:
How do the Hawks have no fans?

damn, that must suck

its sad honestly, you got a winning team even with they had a kinda exciting team with JJ and Bibby a long with Smith no one cared.

fans are worthless down there :smh:

On stubhub the cheapest ticket was 5$ to today's Hawks/Pacers game :x :lol:

Sacramento almost lost their team and Seattle doesn't have one but Charlotte and Atlanta does.

Hawks to Seattle would help balance out the teams in the league.

I was trying not to laugh at Shaq's "Birdman, Birdman" thing, but the DJ scratches and Kenny's adlibs in the background of it had me weak :lol:

Oddly Kenny and Ernie seem to like the Birdman, Birdman thing... I was tired of it the 2nd time he started, but I think that's part of the allure :lol:

Kenny's feels got touched hardbody when chuck said kenny couldn't create his owm shot while he was in the league. Kenny didnt even lift his head up, you can tell it hit a nerve. I'm thinking thats why the crew qued his highlight reel (which was pretty impressive) to lift his spirits. Thats when he replked with the rebuttal and the shots at chuck saying he's no hakeem or shaq. You already know shaq was quick to accept the praise "thank you Kenneth".

Pacers attendance is almost as bad as the Hawks tho...and that IS a basketball city. 

Should they move the Pacers?

Real stuff, shaq is real smooth with the dance moves, especially for a big man. I wonder if there's a correlation with dancing and being able to execute nice post moves.

Kenny's feels got touched hardbody when chuck said kenny couldn't create his owm shot while he was in the league. Kenny didnt even lift his head up, you can tell it hit a nerve. I'm thinking thats why the crew qued his highlight reel (which was pretty impressive) to lift his spirits. Thats when he replked with the rebuttal and the shots at chuck saying he's no hakeem or shaq. You already know shaq was quick to accept the praise "thank you Kenneth".

TNT was awesome for that. They came to Kenny's defense and showed his highlight reel because they saw that Charles touched a nerve there. Watching this show all the time, you can tell he reacted different to that being cut comment :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom