Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised the Nuggs are up in this game by so much, but I am. They really looked like they had no heart left in that last game.

GS don't wanna win this game. They know the next game is at home. It's a dangerous game they're playing though.

Last edited:
Shaq trying to spit game at Skylar and Chuck with the subsequent ether.
laugh.gif

Curry travels often and it usually goes un noticed by refs. GS really needs to run some conventional plays. I wanna seethem advance.

The nba calls travels when it wants. It calls fouls when it wants. OT suspends players when it wants. It calls flagrants where it wants. And it claims basketball reasons when it wants

I simply wish I had the will power to never watch and didn't have anything invested in seeing the Knicks win once

You always crying about SOMETHING, chill out.

Keep showing those shaq highlights against collins and dude is gonna mess around and get charged with a hate crime.

GS gonna win this game if they can keep up the defense. They've done a good job closing off the play I was talking about last page and making them shoot perimeter shots. They should be down only 10 or single digits going into the 4th. If Curry or Klay get hot its a wrap. 

I thought amnestying Kobe wouldn't have much of an effect on their salary cap?

PMatic summed it up last time people had this discussion:

:lol:

You guys need to do research, man. The Lakers will not amnesty Kobe. It would be a PR nightmare. Whether it's worth it or not, Kobe will attempt to return next season.

But just to entertain the idea, amnestying Kobe doesn't help much outside of the finances. It would save them $30 million on the cap ($85 million overall when you count taxes). They're at $79 million for next season, and that's without re-signing Dwight. Re-signing Dwight, then amnestying Kobe and they're still at about $70 million.Guess what? They would still be relegated to using the mini-MLE. They wouldn't even get the opportunity to use the full MLE (which would hardcap the team). Amnestying Kobe also means the Lakers would renounce his Bird Rights. Meaning they can only sign Kobe to $2.5 million in the summer of 2014. You think Kobe is going to rehab like a maniac these next 6-9 months (which is being optimistic) to only want a $2.5 million paycheck in 2015?

**** ain't even worth talking about.

Ahhhhh yes this is what I was trying to back track, thanks

Aaaaaaaaaaand GSs defense just blew up in a quick 2 minutes because Denver was able to get out on the break fro a couple easy buckets. Denver may just want this one too much. 

Golden State seems to have more individual talent than Denver but Denver has more heart and determination. I wouldn't be surprised if they won 3 straight.

DUBS need to stop messing around. If they wanna close out this series tonight, you know what they gotta do. Secret weapon time.

:lol: Denver only had 3 home losses the entire regular season and they're in danger of losing dropping 2 at home in this series.

DUBS need to stop messing around. If they wanna close out this series tonight, you know what they gotta do. Secret weapon time.

He's a weapon

Type in his name on Google followed by the word sexy and you'll see some interesting photos.

Dirtbag status :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom