Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought amnestying Kobe wouldn't have much of an effect on their salary cap?
PMatic summed it up last time people had this discussion:
laugh.gif

You guys need to do research, man. The Lakers will not amnesty Kobe. It would be a PR nightmare. Whether it's worth it or not, Kobe will attempt to return next season.

But just to entertain the idea, amnestying Kobe doesn't help much outside of the finances. It would save them $30 million on the cap ($85 million overall when you count taxes). They're at $79 million for next season, and that's without re-signing Dwight. Re-signing Dwight, then amnestying Kobe and they're still at about $70 million.Guess what? They would still be relegated to using the mini-MLE. They wouldn't even get the opportunity to use the full MLE (which would hardcap the team). Amnestying Kobe also means the Lakers would renounce his Bird Rights. Meaning they can only sign Kobe to $2.5 million in the summer of 2014. You think Kobe is going to rehab like a maniac these next 6-9 months (which is being optimistic) to only want a $2.5 million paycheck in 2015?
**** ain't even worth talking about.

Last edited:
Def not ejection worthy. All he did was push him. Faried flopped a little to make it look worse. He could have stayed on his feet if he wasnt on the basketball court. 

The Nuggets seem to run the same play every time down. 

PG starts at the top of the key and drives. Draws the double and either dumps it to the weak side guy waiting for the dunk. Or kicks it to Brewer or Chandler standing in the corner if their man comes down to help on the guy down low that they usually go to. 

Then if that doesnt work its a free for all because they dont know what to do after that if it breaks down. George Carl still doesnt know how to draw up plays. 

If you can keep them out of the FB they are lost. But thats easier said than done. They get out on the break pretty quickly with Lawson out there. 

Last edited:
DUBS playing like they know they're up 3-1. SMH. Keep Nuggets to jumpshots, turn up the D, and match their physicality. Denver definitely playing for their playoff lives and it's showing.

I honestly have faith in gsw to choose close out the nugs at home. They have to turn up the intensity. Jack thinks he's equal to curry aka the Russell westbrook syndrome.

These announcers are real pieces of **** for not saying faried flopped

Just hand the heat a chip. I already know where that series is going

Last edited:
Curry travels often and it usually goes un noticed by refs. GS really needs to run some conventional plays. I wanna seethem advance.

These announcers are real pieces of **** for not saying faried flopped

Right. Let JVG announce every game from like a remote location. Atleast he tells it like it is. Acting like Bogut straight stole on Faried with a cheapshot during the whole replay process. 

I honestly have faith in gsw to choose close out the nugs at home. They have to turn up the intensity. Jack thinks he's equal to curry aka the Russell westbrook syndrome.
assuming the nugs win here, losing that game at home would be a disaster

Last edited:
Curry travels often and it usually goes un noticed by refs. GS really needs to run some conventional plays. I wanna seethem advance.

The nba calls travels when it wants. It calls fouls when it wants. OT suspends players when it wants. It calls flagrants where it wants. And it claims basketball reasons when it wants

I simply wish I had the will power to never watch and didn't have anything invested in seeing the Knicks win once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom