Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Related to Kobe's exit interview today:

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne 2h
KOBE: "I was pretty clear with Mitch. I WANT PAU BACK"

So, does that mean he doesn't want Dwight back? Because I'm sure Kobe realizes that, if he's there, its going to be either Pau OR Dwight, not both.

So we're talking about Durant scoring 38 points off 16 shots but ignoring Harden shot 4 of 12 with 10 turnovers and 1 rebound? :lol:

Harden is shooting 36 percent from the field and 16 percent from 3 point range this series :x

Ignoring? Dudes already took Harden's best SG in the league crown away. He's a 2nd/3rd option now. And he isn't clutch. And he's out of shape/too fat so he gets fatigued in crunch time. :lol:

Ok that's good then :lol:

I agree with all those statements.

So, does that mean he doesn't want Dwight back? Because I'm sure Kobe realizes that, if he's there, its going to be either Pau OR Dwight, not both.

Situation is a mess, honestly Pau fits in LA better than Dwight. They should try to sign and trade him for Love + Pek have Pau and Pek play the 5 but Dwight won't agree with the sign and trade.

I could see Dwight taking the money to be miserable in LA though ***** got a lot of child support to pay. MDA needs a younger team who can run to be successful, they need to hire Brian Shaw.

Situation is a mess, honestly Pau fits in LA better than Dwight. They should try to sign and trade him for Love + Pek have Pau and Pek play the 5 but Dwight won't agree with the sign and trade.

I could see Dwight taking the money to be miserable in LA though ***** got a lot of child support to pay. MDA needs a younger team who can run to be successful, they need to hire Brian Shaw.

I honestly feel they should clean house.

Fire MDA, Amnesty Pau, make MWP and Nash feel unwelcomed so they'll leave and retire. Re-sign Dwight, only keep Kobe this upcoming season for goodwill hoping that he'll retire or come back at a discounted rate.

Last edited:
Amnesty Kobe. He saves you 80 mil. That's a grip. Plus u never know how he will come back. He's on the last few years of his career. Too big a gamble. Kobe a beast tho....but he should hang it up

Fire MDA, Amnesty Pau, make MWP and Nash feel unwelcomed so they'll leave and retire. Re-sign Dwight, only keep Kobe this upcoming season for goodwill hoping that he'll retire or come back at a discounted rate.
as they should...did it before and always had...just as the c's has done. End of the day sad as it may sound these dudes are commodities. And homership...etc dont turn profits, nor win chips.

He should hang it up after one of his most efficient seasons? Ok

Jim buss would be the number one target in LA if he ever amnesty kobe and I think he knows that :lol:

They will never amnesty Kobe even though it makes sense.

I could see Kobe restructuring his contract so the lakers can rebuild but I really don't see Dwight ever being able to be a franchise player in LA. He's 28, doesn't have a dominant personality, worked with Ewing and Hakeem and has no post game, he shoots 50% from the line. He's good for 15 Rebs and 4 blocks sometimes but you can get that production for less money. He's not worth 118 million.

They will never amnesty Kobe even though it makes sense.
I could see Kobe restructuring his contract so the lakers can rebuild but I really don't see Dwight ever being able to be a franchise player in LA. He's 28, doesn't have a dominant personality, worked with Ewing and Hakeem and has no post game, he shoots 50% from the line. He's good for 15 Rebs and 4 blocks sometimes but you can get that production for less money. He's not worth 118 million.
The pr press would be horrible if amnestied mamba...but in todays microwave society..and short attention span..it would be hot for like two seconds. Use the money to grow, make wise decisions/trades...especially older players to playoff contenders who need that one or two pieces, for young players/picks...be a playoff up and comming team plus being in la equals drawing marqee players and thus returning to the glory days.

Barnes has been very good
He's in a great situation in GS right now to come in as a rookie and play on such a high powered team with vets and a great coach.

I really don't like the fact that Mark Jackson didn't call a timeout.... Thats what the timeouts are for. Maybe I missed it? I wasn't in front of the TV for the whole thing

There's no reason McGee shouldn't have been starting this season. Karl and his vendettas :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom