Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Jack always jack up so many damn shots in crunch time?

Why wasn't he getting Steph the damn ball!?
:lol: Welcome to 2012-2013 Golden State Warriors basketball. EVERY SINGLE GAME he does this

He cost himself sixth man with the way he played in the second half of the season. He tried to put the cape on one too many times. Hes been great for this team overall, but that is his number one flaw. Steph wasnt great for them in the clutch either, but that doesnt automatically give Jack the right to take everything when the time comes. When they play the 3 guard line up his job is to facilitate and he does not do it sometimes

Ahh. Interesting.

Gotcha.

****** called the foul 3 hours later. Chris made sure of it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 the one time Paul actually gets hit legit enough where he doesn't think to flop to embellish it and the refs miss it. Just gonna make him and the Clippers flop more when the refs are too dumb to not see a foul unless a guy is flailing around. 

laugh.gif
Welcome to 2012-2013 Golden State Warriors basketball. EVERY SINGLE GAME he does this

He cost himself sixth man with the way he played in the second half of the season. He tried to put the cape on one too many times. Hes been great for this team overall, but that is his number one flaw. Steph wasnt great for them in the clutch either, but that doesnt automatically give Jack the right to take everything when the time comes. When they play the 3 guard line up his job is to facilitate and he does not do it sometimes
Ahh. Interesting.

Gotcha.
Its infuriating to watch, and it seems like no one has called him out on it yet. Being the veteran PG that he is, I would have hopped that Mark would say something, but either he hasnt, or Jack isnt listening.

ugh chris paul

hope someone smacks him in the head at some point in the future for being such a weasel

Cp is great and all but he's such a fraud. Sneaky weasel and that's the type that excels in the nba. No honor at all.

:lol: Welcome to 2012-2013 Golden State Warriors basketball. EVERY SINGLE GAME he does this

Ahh. Interesting.

Gotcha.
Its infuriating to watch, and it seems like no one has called him out on it yet. Being the veteran PG that he is, I would have hopped that Mark would say something, but either he hasnt, or Jack isnt listening.

Reason why he's played for so many teams in his career. Love what he brings but when he's bad, he's bad

Lets take it easy guys. The flopping and flailing around is annoying as ****. And I absolutely hate flopping and think he needs to cut that **** out. But CP3 is still the best PG in the league, 

Lets take it easy guys. The flopping and flailing around is annoying as ****. And I absolutely hate flopping and think he needs to cut that **** out. But CP3 is still the best PG in the league, 
nah, I think he is a great PG, but I mosdef wouldn't take him over Rose, Westbrick, Curry (tbh ninja is ill), even Deron Williams I'd take over him.

nah, I think he is a great PG, but I mosdef wouldn't take him over Rose, Westbrick, Curry (tbh ninja is ill), even Deron Williams I'd take over him.
Seems like you enjoy scoring PGs. 

The only thing is Paul can prolly score just as much as the rest of the guys if he had to. Ive seen him take over many games when no else is hitting shots. And back in NO he consistently scored in the top of the league while leading the league in assists and steals. Guy is a beast and I wouldnt take any of those guys over him except maybe Westbrook to be my PG. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom