Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets take it easy guys. The flopping and flailing around is annoying as ****. And I absolutely hate flopping and think he needs to cut that **** out. But CP3 is still the best PG in the league, 
nah, I think he is a great PG, but I mosdef wouldn't take him over Rose, Westbrick, Curry (tbh ninja is ill), even Deron Williams I'd take over him.

Can't see this at all but I respect your opinion bruh.

Someone post the pregame TNT interview when Mark Jackson said if he was guarding Curry he'd knock him on his ***.

Seems like you enjoy scoring PGs. 

The only thing is Paul can prolly score just as much as the rest of the guys if he had to. Ive seen him take over many games when no else is hitting shots. And back in NO he consistently scored in the top of the league while leading the league in assists and steals. Guy is a beast and I wouldnt take any of those guys over him except maybe Westbrook to be my PG. 
nah i don't. Rajon Rondo is actually my favorite PG. And I'd take a Prime Jason Kidd over any PG in the game today

No he can't, CP3 can't over a game by scoring like the players I listed can. CP3 is a great play maker, no question. His stats in New Orleans were high, thanks to the great offense of Bryan Scott, did you see a rookie Darren Collision put up similar numbers while CP3 was out?

I think he is good, but I don't think he is as good as many people think.

Timmy :lol:

tumblr_mlx3l8bErw1qzaoamo1_r1_500.gif

images

timmy1.0_standard_352.0.jpg

:rofl:

CP3 hate is at a all time high on here.
laugh.gif

Deron Williams (as of this season) better than him.....hilarious.
who said Deron Williams is better? I said I'd take him over CP3, that's all. Nowhere did I state Deron Williams >>> CP3...chill papi. However, back in Utah, I believe D-Will was a monster and was the best PG.

only knock i have on cp3 is that he acts like a 12 year old girl all the time. but in the end it doesnt even matter since he wont win a championship unless he goes ring chasing (what i mean is he wont win a championship as the #1 guy on a team)

I'm not a fan, but cp is the best true pg in the world. The fact that he manipulates the system with flopping males it worse.

Seems like you enjoy scoring PGs. 

The only thing is Paul can prolly score just as much as the rest of the guys if he had to. Ive seen him take over many games when no else is hitting shots. And back in NO he consistently scored in the top of the league while leading the league in assists and steals. Guy is a beast and I wouldnt take any of those guys over him except maybe Westbrook to be my PG. 

Paul avg. 23 and 11 in 08-09 while shooting 50% That's insane for a PG. Dude can score if he wants to, luckily he's on a team now where he doesn't HAVE to do that.

For that alone, I could never put a dude like Westbrook over him as a better PG because he's yet to realize that he doesn't have to shoot nearly as much as he does.

Paul avg. 23 and 11 in 08-09 while shooting 50% That's insane for a PG. Dude can score if he wants to, luckily he's on a team now where he doesn't HAVE to do that.

For that alone, I could never put a dude like Westbrook over him as a better PG because he's yet to realize that he doesn't have to shoot nearly as much as he does.
CP3 isn't the same player since the injury, you can see he lacks the quickness he once had back in NEW ORLEANS.

And he is a very overrated defender. Since when was having 2 steals a game =  lock down defender?

Last edited:
We have the worst team defensive iq in the league I swear. And I put that solely on vinny. I hope he's gone in the offseason.

Nice 3 cpthrizzle

Certain players get highly offended when they're holding the ball after a whistle and an opposing player attempts to grab it even tho it's their ball. Wade, kg especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom