Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3 isn't the same player since the injury, you can see he lacks the quickness he once had back in NEW ORLEANS.

And he is a very overrated defender. Since when was having 2 steals a game =  lock down defender?

We can respectfully disagree, but you said Deron Williams tho man :lol: like c'mon bruh. D Will was crap on both sides of the ball till the all-star game when he realized he was fat *** and needed to drop a few. If there's somebody who's living off reputation it's D-Will.

He's lucky he was playing in the east with Rondo hurt and Kyrie being the only other good PG. If he was still in Utah playing like that Paul, Curry, Westbrook and Parker would've have torched him.

Last edited:
U cant help.but cheer for the opposing team. Nobody likes flopper cp3, blake, hollins, odom, barnes, billups. Its like im forced to b a grizz fan for the series

With cp, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. When he runs into players in attempt to get a call, you basically have to flop and try to get the charge. He initiates the contact literally every time yet the defender gets tbe foul.

I hate Paul's flopping and general **** **** that he does but y'all saying he's overrated are off. This team ain't even in the playoffs without him

I'm sorry but you're a moron if you think Westbrook is better than CP3

Can't wait til D Rose comes back and start killing **** so I can call ya'll morons for saying he's better that Rose too

Last edited:

Can't wait til D Rose comes back and start killing **** so I can call ya'll morons for saying he's better that Rose too

Lol this man speaks the truth i feel like some of you guys dont even own league pass and it seems obvious with the outlandish claims yall be making

Not sure if you were referring to me or not. But to be clear I didnt say I would take WB over Chris. I just said he is the only PG I would even think twice about taking over Chris to be my PG. The guy just has that extra drive to never want to lose a game. And he doesnt mind being the guy who will put the team on his back

But like I said before in my original post. CP3 is the best PG in the league and its really not close. 

Last edited:
Dudes don't remember that stretch where CP3 was out and the clippers looked like a lottery team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom