Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Conley is clearly sending a message that he's not to be ignored in the talks of the best pgs. Highly evident when he answered Paul's coast to coast layup.

^"Momma there goes that man" 
eek.gif

BAYLESS :wow: IF HE WOULD HAVE DUNKED THAT I PROMISE I WOULD HAVE NAMED MY FIRST BORN CHILD HIM!!! DUDE TOOK OFF ONE INCH INSIDE OF THE FT LINE??? WHY DONT YOU SHOW MORE EXPLOSIVENESS YOU HYPERATHLETIC CLOWN!

Mark Jackson always actin' like he's some sort of boss that warrants a ton of respect. 

No rings, No MVP's, never was the best player on his team. 

He's Andre Miller's dad.

Last edited:
Griffin isn't in the same class as Gasol/Zbo skill wise/defensively. Blake is wild overrated, hasn't developed his game since he's come into league besides that struggle 15 footer. His rebound numbers have even dropped.

blake is fine. the real problem is deandre jordan. besides a couple dunks here and there, he is pretty much useless. how can you demand more playing time when you are a detriment in the fourth

High ankle sprains are the worst :x. I had a grade 3 high ankle sprain i was out for damn near 3 months. I'm sure Blakes isnt that bad though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom