Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grizzlies and Knicks are the only teams with a chance at beating the Heat in a series IMO.

Damn. Z Bo gotta hold it down for the next few mins now. Critical stretch right here

Last edited:
VDN has been an average coach with this team... The only positive of losing first round is you might get a better coach.

In the 6th grade I shot a free throw that landed on the rim exactly like that 
laugh.gif

I hate when the ball gets stuck up there and every time it happens the announcers act like its never happened. Dumb *** Reggie Miller said he's never seen that happen before. I swear I've heard him say the same exact thing announcing a game where this has happened in the past.

We're done. Been a good season. Just are not as good as I thought. Good job, Memphis.

I'm so glad the refs didn't call foul on that cp layup. Memphis is a gritty team, I've gained a whole new respect for them this game. They really impressed me with the low post game, zbo and gasol are SO efficient.

They may have a chance to win it all.

I hate when the ball gets stuck up there and every time it happens the announcers act like its never happened. Dumb *** Reggie Miller said he's never seen that happen before. I swear I've heard him say the same exact thing announcing a game where this has happened in the past.

:lol:

We're done. Been a good season. Just are not as good as I thought. Good job, Memphis.

Yup. Respect to bhz and memphisboi. If we lose i hope the grizz make the finals. Honestly, with Westbrook out, it isn't a far fetched notion.

First order of business, sign cp3, then resign Crawford, and get Blake in the gym with Kareem. Everyone else can go **** themselves (not really but really.)

VDN has been an average coach with this team... The only positive of losing first round is you might get a better coach.

Repped. Exactly my thoughts. I don't mind losing this series if it means we get rid of vinny.
I'll give you Scott Brooks, probably have you begging for VDN back.

I've seen your gripes about playing fish too much but other than that he's not THAT bad :lol: no way he's worse than VDN lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom