Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trip by Faried wasn't a basketball play and we saw what fake hustle did to Westbrooks knee.

Last edited:
I get that Mark is sticking up for his guy but for someone in his first season as coach he sure has a hell of a lot to say at times.

Tell us how old school you are one more time, dawg.

Mark just trying to pull a Phil. he'll take the fine for criticizing the refs if it means Curry might get some favorable calls next game to close out the series. Its all part of the coaching game. I see him. 

This is the same guy who made his team hard foul the other team just so they couldnt get the 3pt record. And said if he was guarding Curry he would put him on his *** to frustrate him. All part of the chess match. 

Only reason I'm choosing CP3 over Rose, Westbrook, etc is because of his IQ and and lack of mistakes. I think thats what separates him from other top PGs in the league. Also the fact that he actually makes EVERYONE around him better (word to Rondo and Rubio).

:rofl: cp is such a baby :lol: dude just legit had a temper tantrum.

The story that his brother shared on draft night about him getting frustrated after their 1 on 1 game and grabbing a knife sounds soooo believable now.

Mark just trying to pull a Phil. he'll take the fine for criticizing the refs if it means Curry might get some favorable calls next game to close out the series. Its all part of the coaching game. I see him. 

this. coaches need to air it out and protect their players. now people are gonna check for it next game and it might lead to favorable calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom