Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince is reminding cats that he has a ring. Come to think of it, this team is the same type of team as Detroit.

Memphis' bigs have been stellar tonight. Looking like hakeem cooking shaq in 95.

Soon as we got Prince I said the same exact thing.
Built defensive minded first.
No real 'superstar', just solid good players at every position.
Real team contributions need to win.

Pistons had better perimeter shooting, but our bags are supreme, so it evens out.

Memphis will finish this in 6

Even in their best season ever Clippers going out in the first round

I've seen your gripes about playing fish too much but other than that he's not THAT bad :lol: no way he's worse than VDN lol.

Scott Brooks doesn't even coach...he's just there to fill in space.

Clippers have no offensive sets when Blake ain't in the game tho. It's like watching streetball.

Same with VDN tho! What other coach in the league paces the sideline with a 8x11 sheet of of paper with line ups on it? :lol: We need Nate McMillan or Byron Scott
Brooks and Cheeks just sit there on the bench with the same blank *** stare all game, especially when stuff goes south. And someone missinformed him that timeouts and like rollover minutes, because he refuses to ever call them to manage the other teams runs. He must think he is banking them up for later and can cash them in or something. He pretty much just says, "Westbrook, KD, go out there and make me look good," then profits. And he is so smug and blatant with how terrible he is in interviews but again nobody ever calls him on it.

Tony Allen is a hawk

DPOY material since he stepped in a Grizzlies jersey.
Gave us our defensive identity, the city got the name Grit n Grind from him. Named our court the Grind house!

He's the Grizzlies I want to see never leave, must resign him this summer. . I think he heard free agent this summer.
Must see him retire in the Memphis Blue.

Sad only player that played out there was CP3. The rest of the team just did nothing.

Barnes was ok, but everyone else was a no show. Nobody's playing with any confidence. Credit to the Grizz. They just took over the series and are now in all our players heads. And unfortunately, we don't have a coach that can do anything about it.

Barnes was ok, but everyone else was a no show. Nobody's playing with any confidence. Credit to the Grizz. They just took over the series and are now in all our players heads. And unfortunately, we don't have a coach that can do anything about it.

Vinny needs to go and sad to say I know DJ is playing horrible but if we let him go he will flourish under a good coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom