Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Green having one of those times where he plays to his potential

All Star next year with no Pierce or Garnett he needs Rondo back though, I wonder what Boston will do in the offseason

On A Side Note, What A Year For Jeff Green... Sounds Like Leaving Okc Is The Best Thing That Could Happen To A Fella

All Star next year with no Pierce or Garnett he needs Rondo back though, I wonder what Boston will do in the offseason

If Pierce isnt in a Celtic jersey next year :x :smh:

not saying that because i have 2 of his authentic jerseys but he IS a celtic for life.

Probably move Green for Robin Lopez and Al Farouq Aminu

The C's linger like a fart man. Apparently it doesn't matter who suits up.

The only time they've gone away quietly was in Lebron's first year in Miami. And they were still in position to win Game 5 until Bron went on a 10-0 run at the end :smh:

Last edited:
THIS. 

Nene for the longest time was shooting right around 60% in Denver

what does that make him?

Basically no perimeter players make more than 50% of their shots, so saying Melo doesn't make the "majority" of his is not really a valid criticism.

All we're going to hear is that "live by the 3, die by the 3" and a million references to no team has come back down 0-3.

Shameful performance the past couple of games.

Kg always gets away with the push while the rebound is in the air.

I HATE when teams dont close out, esp when it's teams i hate.

I'm disgusted with this team

Straight :x

Bunch a no heart having fools out there....they deserve this sh*t. Soft *****.

All we're going to hear is that "live by the 3, die by the 3" and a million references to no team has come back down 0-3.

Shameful performance the past couple of games.
For some reason, although no one has come back 3-0 I feel like Celtics at home are a serious threat for making it 7 games.

paul pierce spent that last possession talking to Spike Lee........not even worried about what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom