Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ the Knicks shooting, specifically Mr. 0-9 himself, J.R. Smith.

You guys seriously going to let this go back to boston? damn.

JR Smith is looking like the clown of the week right now :lol:

Exactly!

Dude is too cocky. Can't believe he said on record that the only reason they lost last gm was because he didn't play. Smh so now what?

Keep playing around n Boston might snatch this series n have them looking real insecure like the clippers are now.

Knicks should be clowned to no end if this holds up.

Embarrassing. Can't remember a more pathetic game.

Nah you're right, let me go check in and handle things

I SHOULDN'T be surprised... I thought the Celtics would play better than they had and sure enough, they show up when it counts.

Last edited:
And, here we goooo

CBS Chicago Encouraging Fans to Pressure Derrick Rose

The Chicago Bulls are currently battling the Brooklyn Nets in the first round of the playoffs. The series is 3-2, and nearly every player on Chicago’s roster is playing with some kind of ailment.

Joakim Noah is hobbling up and down the floor as he plays through plantar fasciitis in his right foot. Taj Gibson has been playing through a knee injury that has limited him. Kirk Hinrich is doing whatever he can to return to the court from a severely bruised left calf that forced him to wear a walking boot. The Bulls haven’t let injuries get in their way and the team is playing through pain.

That is, most of the team has played. Derrick Rose remains sidelined after tearing his ACL during last year’s postseason. Rose was cleared by the team’s doctors several months ago and the former MVP has been participating (and reportedly dominating) in practice. However, he continues to sit on the bench because he’s not ready to make his 2012-13 debut.

This has understandably frustrated many fans in Chicago. When Rose is playing, the Bulls are a much better team and possibly a contender in the Eastern Conference. When Rose isn’t playing, the Bulls must fight to get out of the first round, as we’ve seen.

While fans have expressed their anger on social media sites, CBS Chicago is encouraging disgruntled fans to send their complaints to their website. The best open letters will be published for Rose to (possibly) read:

It’s been over one year since Derrick Rose’s ACL tear and over two months since doctors cleared him to play.

Still, the former MVP of the league refuses to leave his post on the Bulls bench. Meanwhile, the hobbled Bulls continue to fight on against the Nets in Round 1 of the NBA playoffs.

Frustrated? Here’s your chance to express your feelings to Rose.

In the space below, write an open letter to the face of the Bulls franchise. Yell at him, plead with him, convince him – this is your chance to say whatever it is you want to say to Derrick Rose.

670 The Score wants to hear from you. Please keep your submission under 50 words. We’ll select and publish our favorites.

Nobody knows when Rose will return. The team has left the possibility open, just in case he feels ready to play at some point during the playoffs. All of Rose’s teammates want him to return and have voiced their support for him. We want your take on this situation so be sure to vote in the poll below.

Link

Nah you're right, let me go check in and handle things

I SHOULDN'T be surprised... I thought the Celtics would play better than they had and sure enough, they show up when it counts.

I meant is this team gonna let this go back to boston, not literally you guys Big J :lol:

i understand the argument that everybody is sacrificing their body except rose, but everybody dont have the same injury and the same stake, i would probably play if i was him but that dosent mean its the right choice for rose, i fully support rose decision and hope he takes all the time he needs. i want to see him back at 100 and play like he used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom