Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is how you win. Every starter scored double digits. Much respect for the rockets, way to play as a team. Okc can't compete without Hustle Russell. Kd is possibly being exposed. Keep having performances like this and you'll continue to be second.

This is how you win. Every starter scored double digits. Much respect for the rockets, way to play as a team. Okc can't compete without Hustle Russell. Kd is possibly being exposed. Keep having performances like this and you'll continue to be second.

13 for 18 is 72% Kudos to Asik, who also killed us off pick and roll play and finishes with 21 and 11

1 for 10, what Kevin Martin who was bought in to replace James Harden shot, is 10%

KD failed to score in the 4th quarter

You guys hate everybody on commentary :smh: :lol:

The only one I find truly terrible is Reggie. And Kerr is average...

Webber sounds enthusiastic and genuine. Hubie knows what he's talking about. JVG keeps it real... almost too real. If Doris Burke had testicles people wouldn't criticize her.

I'd like to point out how big Francisco was tonight 
pimp.gif

It was worth letting go of Patterson and Douglas for Cisco 
smokin.gif

:lol: rockets are so frustrating to watch sometimes, seems like they never run plays

:lol: :rofl: @ "seems". Rockets never do other than a pick & roll here and there. Only thing different is they're playing defense now more often than not.

you give a guy enough free throws, he's got to get into a rhythm eventually

Asik has been pretty good at FTs this year. Wasn't eem trippin with him at the line.

Asik :pimp:

:lol: @ reggie jackson keep looking off KD so he can to try score >D :rofl: :rofl:

People mad at Westbrook looking off Durant. Now Reggie doing it. At some point you need to blame Durant and the coach

Durant needs to understand that his bad shot is better at key moments than a good shot by his teammates. That's what superstars have always done. Bet on themselves.

Now it can backfire and you get killed like melo and get called a ball hog like Kobe. But I think it needs to be done when you are that super talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom