roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys hate everybody on commentary :smh: :lol:

The only one I find truly terrible is Reggie. And Kerr is average...

Webber sounds enthusiastic and genuine. Hubie knows what he's talking about. JVG keeps it real... almost too real. If Doris Burke had testicles people wouldn't criticize her.

I don't mind Reggie at all. Doris Burke? She's the only I don't like. Boring

Rockets have thoroughly outplayed okc in every game but game 1. Westbrook is secretly loving this, cause now I don't know how anyone can complain about what he does.

New York better win this series man. If they dont Miami will sweep their way to the Finals. Last year was easy for Miami. This year might get even easier for them. :smh:

I still don't understand how that guy said 'McHale sounded like a slave owner'

New York better win this series man. If they dont Miami will sweep their way to the Finals. Last year was easy for Miami. This year might get even easier for them. :smh:

New York wasnt gonna pose a threat regardless.

Miami gonna lose 2-3 games tops in the east.

The only people that believed in NY was NY fans, and now they are getting ready to jump ship :lol:

If Westbrook was playing, it would've been night night Rockets.. Such an important piece of OKC's puzzle 
ohwell.gif

KD is to "nice" for playoff basketball at least on his own. Pretty shot percentages ain't gonna get it done in the post season.

Yea cause we see how Melo is winning games going 10 for 35, KD just doesn't have scoring around him and a terrible coach

:rofl:

Shaq stupid..

"I used to love it when they hack a Shaq......I really didn't make a lot of em.."

Last edited:
So what you're saying is if Durant got 35 shots he'd only make 10?

Or are you saying melo is on the Same level Durant?

You guys talking about Brooks, I'm looking at KD.

2nd best player in the league, best scorer in the league, can't have zero points in the fourth quarter of a closeout game. A game in which his team was trailing the entire fourth quarter.

This is after he couldn't get a shot off against Garcia of all people at the end of game 4.

Last edited:
You guys talking about Brooks, I'm looking at KD.

2nd best player in the league, best scorer in the league, can't have zero points in the fourth quarter of a closeout game. A game in which his team was trailing the entire fourth quarter.

This is after he couldn't get a shot off against Chandler Parsons of all people at the end of game 4.

While he absolutely should have scored in the 4th... it's not like it was a regular 4th quarter and he just couldn't score. Intentionally fouling allowed Houston to set their defense and eliminated the transition game for OKC. It's not a coincidence Durant was cooking all game, but once they started fouling he struggled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom