Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea cause we see how Melo is winning games going 10 for 35, KD just doesn't have scoring around him and a terrible coach
Thats true too but KD still doesn't have that necessary killer instinct....yet. But yeah OKC management is :x, they get exposed every year and people just act like they don't see it

Chuck with that old man over active bladder 
laugh.gif

You guys talking about Brooks, I'm looking at KD.

2nd best player in the league, best scorer in the league, can't have zero points in the fourth quarter of a closeout game. A game in which his team was trailing the entire fourth quarter.

This is after he couldn't get a shot off against Chandler Parsons of all people at the end of game 4.

While he absolutely should have scored in the 4th...
Enough said.

Brooks' strategy certainly didn't help him, but he's been a good scorer in the halfcourt for years now.

Thats true too but KD still doesn't have that necessary killer instinct....yet. But yeah OKC management is
sick.gif
, they get exposed every year and people just act like they don't see it
Right...because KD wasn't a leader in 4th quarter scoring or 2nd in clutch scoring (last 5 minutes) this season.

New York wasnt gonna pose a threat regardless.

Miami gonna lose 2-3 games tops in the east.

The only people that believed in NY was NY fans, and now they are getting ready to jump ship :lol:

Nah man. Playoff is all about match up. It's not easy but New York have a good shot at beating Miami. It's either NY or Indy.

Boston though. Too old and lacking scorers.

Hawks. lol not a chance.

If NY choke and Indy choke these 1st round series then i can see Miami cruising to the Finals.

Last edited:
Thats true too but KD still doesn't have that necessary killer instinct....yet. But yeah OKC management is :x , they get exposed every year and people just act like they don't see it

Right...because KD wasn't a leader in 4th quarter scoring or 2nd in clutch scoring (last 5 minutes) this season.

He literally didn't even come down the court some sets tonight. He was just standing around halfcourt while Garcia dry humped him and Reggie tried to penetrate and shoot floaters

You mean when it was the regular season AND he had Russ....ok. Im just saying when he is by himself, mentally he not ready. In the 4th he was passing the ball and hanging around outside the perimeter.

You mean when it was the regular season AND he had Russ....ok. Im just saying when he is by himself, mentally he not ready. In the 4th he was passing the ball and hanging around outside the perimeter.
Ok...so the scoring I just mentioned...I guess Westbrook put the basket inside of the hoop for KD.

westbrook going out didn't necessarily change this series. houston should have won game 2 had they not blown it at the end westbrook scored 20 points after he got hurt that game. houston's played okc better and better every single game this season (obviously except for game 1 this series).

feels good to compete. obviously a huge game friday. we always play so much better at home so hopefully the shots keep falling.
:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

westbrook going out didn't necessarily change this series. houston should have won game 2 had they not blown it at the end westbrook scored 20 points after he got hurt that game. houston's played okc better and better every single game this season (obviously except for game 1 this series).

feels good to compete. obviously a huge game friday. we always play so much better at home so hopefully the shots keep falling.
You guys were getting blown in game 3 too. So can we use the way back what if time machine and fix our mistakes, this series would be over in favor of the Thunder. But of course, if if was a fifth we'd all be drunk, and that's why they play the games and only the actual outcome matters.

Hey_

It did.

The change was tremendous.

Julius F. Wrek

Bron, Wade and Bosh are probably sitting at home laughing their ***** off at the rest of the league. :lol:

Sans the Spurs perhaps.

Guess I wasn't paying attention to Brooks being mic'd up til the replays. How OKC can get motivated by him is beyond me :lol: Is he coaching a little league soccer team, or NBA pros?? He may as well have said "Guys, come on, YOU CAN DO IT :wow:"

If the warriors lose tomorrow it's because it really is scripted and predetermined... Screen shot I just took... Peep the warriors match up

Amazing how good this first round has been other than the two sweeps.

Pacers started 2-0, then 2-2, now 3-2.
Knicks started 3-0, now 3-2.
Nets started 1-0, then 1-3, now 2-3.
Thunder started 3-0, now 3-2.
Nuggets started 1-0, then 1-3, now 2-3.
Clippers started 2-0, now 2-3.

Amazing. I love Playoff basketball. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom