Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Brooklyn's best chance to get out of Round 1 for the next few years.

If Rose comes back anywhere close to his old self, Brooklyn doesn't have a chance in hell. Then if they don't draw Chicago, they get Miami, New York, or Indy in round 1.

They'd be hard pressed to win against any of those teams. So they'll be shelling out all of that money for a first round exit every year.

Bulls need to capitalize on offense. Defense is better, but we must score. If Jersey gets hot it could be a wrap.

D rose literally jumping out his seat
laugh.gif
he's def playing vs miami
I advise you not to get your hopes up.

mark my words, chicago will beat miami.

I only say that because I'm 99% rose is gonna play. there have been reports that he is dominating in practice and watching the bulls play it is clear that his style of play is rubbing off on them. I've been watching rose since simeon and right now the bulls are playing like derrick rose.

Miami won't really know what to expect from a guy who hasn't played all year and is coming off a bum acl and if wade isn't fully healthy it would be even more difficult

We shall see!

Who else is disappointed in Rose? He's one of my favorite players but he's been cleared for 2 months and is not playing despite being in the playoffs and having teammates throw up in between dead balls.

Word is Monta Ellis will be at the Grizz/Clippers game tomorrow and Levien along with Lash met with him and his agent today. Been hearing about Monta wanting to sign here for a while now since he lives in Memphis during the offseason and would take a paycut to play here and play in the 6th man role.

In case you cared.

As a pro nba player how do u air ball a wide open free throw and airball a wide open layup? Smh!

Last edited:
Went to the last 2 games at Roaracle and here again hoping the DUBS close this out tonight! Steph needs to turn on human torch mode tonight. WARRIORS!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom